Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1461: Those who are without

AskSatanOperator

I've heard a lot of sentiment around here that the world will eventually wake up, but it will be too late for a majority of them. What does this mean? What will happen to those who try to wake up when it's too late? I ask because I have friends and family who are without, and it would kill me to see anything happen to them, regardless if it's due to their ignorance or not

AskSatanOperator said:
I've heard a lot of sentiment around here that the world will eventually wake up, but it will be too late for a majority of them. What does this mean? What will happen to those who try to wake up when it's too late? I ask because I have friends and family who are without, and it would kill me to see anything happen to them, regardless if it's due to their ignorance or not

Best you can do is educate them. I have tried and tried with people but unfortunately this is something very hard to get into peoples thick heads these days. I try with making videos also, that unfortunately mostly only SS watch *facepalm*
My videos get a handful of views on Kiketube while Ken Copeland gets thousands.
That's the world we live in unfortunately (unfortunately for them mostly).

Satanists don't push Satanism like xians push their bullshit.
But we can at least inform in a polite way about the importance of yoga, the powers behind Communism and so on.
Then, if they don't want to listen to it and instead want to talk about funny X-Factor clips or the latest iPhone model, well...
It's their choice, and their funeral. I understand the frustration though. It's a sad world, that's been sad for a long time.
We are here to change that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back