Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1445: probably an attack

AskSatanOperator

yesterday I had a fucked up dream, I won't write details, people who I suspect in my surroundings as Jews started to turn into some fucking monsters in this dream, their eyeballs turned and attacked me. Throughout the dream, strange apparitions attacked me. at the very end, some character resembling an evil character from anime movies threatened me with a needle (the only fight in my dream when we weren't fighting on our bare hands) and finally, when it was supposed to kill me, I woke up. due to who was in the dream i guess it was an attempt to scare me, lately i've been doing frtry more and more, and this dream happened when i took 5 days of forced rest from yoga and meditation due to family matters... tell me what you think And if it wasn't an attack, how can you actually recognize it? I would forget to add, I had mild suicidal thoughts after waking up. if it was an attack what should i do? I'm currently locking my chakras so no son of a bitch can touch them.
sorry for my poor english, i'm not from a country that speaks this language

No yoga and no meditation whilst doing spiritual warfare is why this happened. Either you do it all when you do spiritual warfare, or you don't. Half assing is not a good idea. On the bright side, doubling your cleaning and protection efforts for a few days should set you back on track.

Henu the Great said:
No yoga and no meditation whilst doing spiritual warfare is why this happened. Either you do it all when you do spiritual warfare, or you don't. Half assing is not a good idea. On the bright side, doubling your cleaning and protection efforts for a few days should set you back on track.

Can't it simply be a nightmare due to bad quality of sleep though? That would be my first guess, before jumping into conclusions about 'attacks' and so on. Doing AoP is of course good regardless.

xlnt said:
Can't it simply be a nightmare due to bad quality of sleep though? That would be my first guess, before jumping into conclusions about 'attacks' and so on. Doing AoP is of course good regardless.
OP has been doing more than usual spiritual warfare with no cleaning and protection (and has let their energy level drop in general) and woke up with suicidal thoughts. So it would make sense that it is something other than bad quality of sleep.

Also, I have similar experiences which has been taken into consideration.

You may be right. I'm a born sceptic though, and feel scepticism with every similar post about such experiences being linked to such attacks or communications with astral entities etc. Even if that may be the case that is. It's not easy to judge these things.

I must have a strong aura as I've never had anything bad happening to me from doing RTR's etc. May be due to years of yoga and my dedication ritual though. Don't know.

The only 'out there' experience I've had was when I was working with a project for JoS, and my computer froze, a folder created itself and named itself 666 in front of my eyes. That shit was freaky.

It was a Powerpoint presentation about JoS for a lecture I later held, for the Nordic Resistance Movement.
This was in 2014.

AskSatanOperator said:
yesterday I had a fucked up dream, I won't write details, people who I suspect in my surroundings as Jews started to turn into some fucking monsters in this dream, their eyeballs turned and attacked me. Throughout the dream, strange apparitions attacked me. at the very end, some character resembling an evil character from anime movies threatened me with a needle (the only fight in my dream when we weren't fighting on our bare hands) and finally, when it was supposed to kill me, I woke up. due to who was in the dream i guess it was an attempt to scare me, lately i've been doing frtry more and more, and this dream happened when i took 5 days of forced rest from yoga and meditation due to family matters... tell me what you think And if it wasn't an attack, how can you actually recognize it? I would forget to add, I had mild suicidal thoughts after waking up. if it was an attack what should i do? I'm currently locking my chakras so no son of a bitch can touch them.
sorry for my poor english, i'm not from a country that speaks this language

Even if you are attacked and you experience horrors and torments in a dream, you must remember that this is just a dream.

It is worse when you experience seizures not in a dream, for example, negative thoughts associated with your strongest fears come to you in reality, but even in this case you should remember that your fears are an illusion and they are unreal if you do not give them strength through energy. If you don't give the fears strength, they will never materialize.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back