Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1437: Initiation destroys the jews?

Father Satan does not accept them. Jews who try to devote themselves to Satan can be called "confused" because it is against their nature.

Jews cannot use our teachings. This is another way of knowing whether you are a Jew or not, because a Jew who practices the Power Meditations feels uncomfortable.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, what happens to the jews who made the consecration of the soul to Father Satan?
Can jews use our teachings and apply them?

Definitely not, our soul and our chakras are completely different, this is only for gentiles. Jews are our enemies, they are not accepted.

Every species has a different soul. Since jews are a different species from humans (this have been said by the jewish rabbies too) they can't use the methods that we, gentiles use.

I understand that there are one in a million jew that sees the horror of jews, and don't want to be one, they still can do things for us, like write a book on exposing the jews.

However Satan does not accept jewish souls.

Jews cannot benefit from anything in Satanism. If they do the dedication ritual they will be utterly ignored. I have heard cases where a jew doing the dedication ritual subsequently had significantly unfortunate events unfold at worst.

Nothing. They don't obtain anything. Probably they can use basic teachings like void meditation, but they can't use satanic mantras, runes, rituals and obviously any rtr. These things would damage their soul. Many of them that do satanic meditation become mad.

The gods would be totally indifferent towards them and they will receive no good experience contacting any god.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back