Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1432: Harry Potter

I look at the works of Jews, but I put them through a Satanic filter. It is very difficult to find a sector in which Jews are not involved, they are always present wherever we go. So be careful.

You can watch, read, do whatever you want, especially if you have the knowledge of the JoS, that way nothing will mislead you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Can I watch Harry Potter movies or is it jewish?

Would you believe it if I told you that my childhood exposure to Harry Potter somehow convinced me that magick is real? I embarked on a quest to find magick that works, which eventually led me to discover Spiritual Satanism.

Although, yes, the movies are certainly jewish. Interestingly, these movies led me to develop a fascination with magick instead, and finding Satan in this life, contrary to the jewish intentions.

From what I can recall, the most obvious is the fact that everything related to the Serpent is evil. And of course, the main character is a jew.

Noctur said:
I look at the works of Jews, but I put them through a Satanic filter. It is very difficult to find a sector in which Jews are not involved, they are always present wherever we go. So be careful.

Even in my memes apparently. Some people lack the Satanic filter though. :p

BlackOnyx8 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Would you believe it if I told you that my childhood exposure to Harry Potter somehow convinced me that magick is real? I embarked on a quest to find magick that works, which eventually led me to discover Spiritual Satanism.

Although, yes, the movies are certainly jewish. Interestingly, these movies led me to develop a fascination with magick instead, and finding Satan in this life, contrary to the jewish intentions.

From what I can recall, the most obvious is the fact that everything related to the Serpent is evil. And of course, the main character is a jew.

My friend played a part in it :D

AskSatanOperator said:

You can watch any movies, but you need to filter any information through a satanic filter.

I love fantasy and science fiction, but I noticed that in cinema I have always liked only characters and factions that evoke associations with the Templars, the Wehrmacht, SS, Nazi Germany, Samurai, Vlad Dracula, with the ideals of high culture, with the ideals of superiority, strength, dominance.

I really like characters with snow-white hair, white skin, blue eyes, with aristocratic and highly cultured character traits, with appropriate manners of communication and behavior.

If I don't like how the events in the film develop, or how the film ends, after watching it, I always change the film and its ending in my head.

In addition to fantasy and science fiction, I like to watch horror movies. For example, if I watch the movie Scream, while watching I imagine in my head that Ghostface kills only Jews (all who are killed by Ghostface are Jews). If you watch horror films from this angle, then you can experience a lot of positive emotions, especially when Jewish actors play in the films of the victims (you watch Jews being killed). I always try to watch films with a positive attitude.

AskSatanOperator said:

It's just a movie. Just be skeptical of some of the info presented.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back