Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1431: Seeing Violet Color

AskSatanOperator said:
I was meditating and trying to see using my third eye. I’m only seeing violet/indigo color. Does it mean anything? Aside from it’s meaning

This is the color of the sixth chakra, and the third eye is the extension of the sixth chakra. It is probably a sign that your meditation is working.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was meditating and trying to see using my third eye. I’m only seeing violet/indigo color. Does it mean anything? Aside from it’s meaning

This means that your third eye is developing :)

i see it when i focus on my crown chakra intensly with the purpose of visualising its color.
Probably it is related to the activation of your crown chakra.

Is it violet or indigo? They are 2 different colours. Violet is the colour of the crown chakra, indigo is the colour of your sixth chakra. Indigo is what happens when you blend blue and violet together, which is why it appears in the spectrum of light in between those two colours.

Depending on which colour it is, it may mean the respective chakra is very active and your astral sight is improving. Focus exclusively on it for a few minutes every day and see what happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back