Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1427: DEDICATION RITUAL TESTIMONY

AskSatanOperator

24 hours ago I was absolutely fucking miserable. I wanted to die, I was so close to making a suicide attempt. It's been like this for a long time, until now.

Now I feel like I'm shining like the Sun, I feel a level of peace that no drug or antidepressant could ever obtain, nor any therapist provide. All of a sudden I feel like I have no problems in the world. I'm absolutely on Cloud Nine.

I write this to those of you lurkers, who are fence-sitting, atheists, non-satanic spiritualists, or procrastinating doing the ritual and starting the 40 day meditation program. Stop waiting, stop what you are doing, and do it NOW. This sounds like total bullshit, I did not think it would work this much this quickly, I thought I would feel nothing, but this is truly unbelievable in the most literal sense of the word unbelievable. I feel the infinite love of the Gods. I can't promise you will feel the same results as immediately as I did, but I will say I was a Pagan for the last few years and I never felt anything like I do now until performing the ritual, and especially never when I was a Christian which I was raised as. I am only writing this because it is currently 2:30 AM and I need to get this off my chest, I have not felt better. If you are lurking on this forum and you've been feeling lost, this is the path.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Different people can have different reactions here. On my own end, I did not feel any difference to my myself, except for that which arose as a result of my own reflection on the matter. I did not become suddenly elated, nor see any fireworks.

I say this because some people will read what is written above and may feel like something is wrong with them if they did not experience the same thing. It is best not to expect any sort of earth-shattering crazy events, as otherwise you can set yourself up for disappointment.

Welcome to the family :)

Begin meditation, yoga and rituals now.
I am happy together with you and wish you to gain infinite knowledge, experience and strength on the path of Satanism.

Personally I was a bit disappointed when there was no fireworks after dedication ritual. I was heavily tied with greys and their vision of downward spiral for me so the main thing I noticed was that they were annoyed that I renounced my 'allegiance' to them and aligned with Gods instead. It's good to hear about your positive reaction. Everyone has a different background and experiences leading to dedication ritual and embarking on the 8-fold path from thereon which is important to keep in mind as not to lead anyone to expectations. I think the best results in life usually come from not expecting things. Expectations change perception for better or worse, usually.

You are a great example to follow, other people may experience it differently, but here what is important is that from a problematic situation you have had an increase in awareness and have figured out what direction to take.

I don't know if that is okay, or if it needs to be more detailed, but it may be helpful to add this post to the testimonies.

I am very happy for you. I think what everyone may or may not experience depends on their own level of openness when initially coming to Satan. I too felt for a number of days an extreme peace and calmness, as well as a chronic old injury that stopped bothering me during that time, (that the Gods I feel eventually helped me see to treatment for which has worked wonders). There was a sense of serenity, as well as vivid dreams. For weeks afterward I had dreams of blue flames from which I heard a calm voice speaking, but could not make out what was said. I feel that this was Satan.

Shadowcat said:
I am very happy for you. I think what everyone may or may not experience depends on their own level of openness when initially coming to Satan. I too felt for a number of days an extreme peace and calmness, as well as a chronic old injury that stopped bothering me during that time, (that the Gods I feel eventually helped me see to treatment for which has worked wonders). There was a sense of serenity, as well as vivid dreams. For weeks afterward I had dreams of blue flames from which I heard a calm voice speaking, but could not make out what was said. I feel that this was Satan.
Openness does not always equate warm and fuzzy welcoming party. I know I was tested. A few months into the path and I got a clear telepathic confirmation about my progress. But initially, not much other than 'knowing' that this is the path and some enemy harassment.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Openness does not always equate warm and fuzzy welcoming party. I know I was tested. A few months into the path and I got a clear telepathic confirmation about my progress. But initially, not much other than 'knowing' that this is the path and some enemy harassment.

Don't worry i'm not trying to say that either. This was just what happened to me during my own. What someone does or does not feel depends on them and their own situation. Thats all. There were some things I experienced as well in some coming months after that happened to signal enemy harassment and that was not fun at all. There were some things leading up to my dedication that happened as well and one of these felt like a negative entity trying to hold me back, which I ignored. the first several days during and right after the dedication just happened to come with these profound feelings. When I felt that my guardian was trying to make contact with me later on I felt them trying to drive me away, which also did not last long.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back