Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1410: Can I perform RTR off-schedule

AskSatanOperator

I just dedicated myself today, despite knowing Satan's truth for months. It was an amazing experience. Due to my living situation with family, it was hard to get the privacy I needed. I am glad to contribute to the growing numbers of hell's army.

Unfortunately I don't think I can do RTRs at 8 clock, but I can in the mornings. I understand synchronous meditation is important for spiritual warfare, but is it still effective if I do it alone?

MiniMe3388 said:
Yes, everything will work :)

If you had privacy issues then you can do RTR in your head or speak quietly.

Doing an RTR or any working in your head that requires vocals will not work.
The RTR's generate power through your voice and raised energies. It's been said time and time again.

Lightning-Wings said:
The RTR's generate power through your voice and raised energies. It's been said time and time again.
Yes, it does.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=270488#p270488

It's not completely the same as witchcraft. It is a torah reversal ritual so doing it mentally is a viable method.

If you want another alternative, you can download Chronos XP and do it during the hour of Saturn when your time is free, or failing that, the hour of Mars. This is powerful for the FRTR.

Henu the Great said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Yes, it does.

It's not completely the same as witchcraft. It is a torah reversal ritual so doing it mentally is a viable method.

That's interesting, I can't believe I missed that.

I apologize MiniMe.

Thank you for clarifying and letting me know this, Henu!

Doing mantras, and vibrations in the head, including the FRTR won't be so efficient if you are new.
With a powrfull mind, it migh reach near the efficiency of chanting out loud.

The best option is to chant it quietly it won't be so much wors than chanting out loud. Im pertty sure nobody will hear it.
If you want you can do the affirmations in the head, and you can still get some emotions and visualization into that.
(vizualizating that the letters crack, and explode. Visualizating that a random jew, or a rabbi, or a jewish leader dies, and turning into dust.)(have some hatefull and strong emotions against jews, and say the affirmation, (and the chanting) with anger.)

DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN YOURSELF AFTER EVERY ONE OF THEM, and if you start to open your chakras, or even before it, DO AURA OF PROTECTION DAILY. You can do AoP and aura clening on your room too, if you notice something strange happening.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

Lightning-Wings said:
Henu the Great said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Yes, it does.

That's interesting, I can't believe I missed that.

I apologize MiniMe.

Thank you for clarifying and letting me know this, Henu!

It's ok :)

AskSatanOperator said:
I just dedicated myself today, despite knowing Satan's truth for months. It was an amazing experience. Due to my living situation with family, it was hard to get the privacy I needed. I am glad to contribute to the growing numbers of hell's army.

Unfortunately I don't think I can do RTRs at 8 clock, but I can in the mornings. I understand synchronous meditation is important for spiritual warfare, but is it still effective if I do it alone?

Congrats that Satan accepted you.
I'm not sure but I think RTR's done in the hour of Saturn are more powerful than globally timed ones.
It doesn't really matter.
An RTR of 3 reps, done whenever you feel like is still pretty effective (for personal benefit) when combined with aura cleaning and AoP.

You're in no obligation to begin spiritual warfare, just so you know.
HP Cobra has advised people to spend up to 6 months on AoP before daily RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back