Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1408: Can you get a donation tier in a fair way??

AskSatanOperator

here what i want to say is that if an US citizen donates 50 usd maybe it s an moderate amount. because salaries are high in US. but if Somalia citizen donets 50usd maybe its a half of his salary or maybe the whole amount of the salary. The same amounts donated from different countries should be consdered differently. If 50 usd from US is small money and fits 1 tier. from poor countries the same amount should fit the higher tier. dont you agree??

This is a thoughtful idea.
Unfortunately man hours do not pay the web hosting bills (Or whatever other expenses this site has). While a 1 dollar donation from a Somali is extremely meaningful, I'm sure the clergy would rather a less thoughtful 10 dollar donation from an American. That's just the reality of things.

Another issue is how do you prevent people from lying about their country? How would you enforce this system with crypto?

The point here is that $1 and $10 are two different things, and you cannot pretend that they are the same thing.

This is a path where the person grows spiritually and physically, and gets to a level where they are able to make money and give support, whatever their social status is.

Moreover, to ascend to the higher categories, it is not only necessary to pay, but it is necessary to develop spiritually.

If, for example, a Somali donates $1 dollar which is 10% of his salary, and an American donates $10 which is 0.1% of his salary, these two people are viewed differently by the Gods.

Everyone donates according to his or her situation, and the Somali who donated $1 will someday be able to donate $100, and he or she will be more important because he or she understands the importance and value of JoS, unlike the American who donated only $10 (pity), compared to the $1,000 he or she earns each month.

Understanding the importance of JoS is a symptom of spiritual development, and can be a factor in raising one's level in the categories.

Vira_ said:
In this case money is money and cannot vary, as I said before, we cannot pretend that $1 is the same as $10.

But Gods judgment and vision can change, and it is their word that will take you to a higher category.

The asker realy had a good point.

The problem with this is just realy that you can't prove how many is your income.

But let's say that a Somalia citizen put the same amount of energy into 200dollar as the USA citizen put the same amount into 1000dollar.
Let's say both of them spent 60% of their energies into that. The fact that they both put their 60% energy into that, they should receive the same amount. If they worked hard for it, they should receive the hard work for them.
A millionair donating 10k dollar shall receive a tier one or two, because he/she did not put any effort in it.
And it's just gets complicated because what if this millionair worked very hard to become a millionair, and not just a crypto kid.
I understand that it is unfeasible to give the tier in a very fear way, but I hope that the cleargy will make improvement on this factor of the tiers.

AskSatanOperator said:
here what i want to say is that if an US citizen donates 50 usd maybe it s an moderate amount. because salaries are high in US. but if Somalia citizen donets 50usd maybe its a half of his salary or maybe the whole amount of the salary. The same amounts donated from different countries should be consdered differently. If 50 usd from US is small money and fits 1 tier. from poor countries the same amount should fit the higher tier. dont you agree??

If you are from one of these places, the best thing that you can do is conserve your money, especially if you have major difficulty, and provide for your people and others in the way of doing developments and work for others here, or embarking in certain projects.

Translators and other people from these places are given Tier 1 based on work alone.

Tier 1 literally can be gained with a most minimal amount to stay and maintain the tier anyway.

AskSatanOperator said:
If 50 usd from US is small money and fits 1 tier. from poor countries the same amount should fit the higher tier. dont you agree??

absolutely fucking yes.

i'm aware that he tries to make things fair, but that's impossible.
i understand the situation of a person from somalia or any third world country.

it will never be possible to include everyone and this post made me think beyond the norm, what i donated was certainly not something high, nor medium, but from the place where i am, MANAGING TO DONATE, i am already outside the curve.

well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back