Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1389: What do you think about Sadhguru?

AskSatanOperator

Hi everyone! I'm very interested in your opinion about Sadhguru. After watching his videos, I feel joy and lightness. His advice helps me a lot in the social sphere. His mantras, Vastu Shuddhi, Nirvana Shatakam, etc are very helpful. What does Satanism think about Sadhguru?

I don't watch him so I can't have an opinion on him. What I do advise is that learn all the things, that we are consider as a bullshit, read articles like exposing buddhism, and new age, and so on... And if you have this knowledge, than you can filter out the bullshit from his videos, and than they can be helpfull, but intill that, it can mislead you.
I don't 100% know what does Nirvana means and what it meant before buddhism, but in buddhism the stage of nirvana is the stage of non-existance, you literally kill your soul. So I advise not to use this mantra.

Mantras are words or sentences in ancient lenguages especially in sanskrit, so before using a mantra check out what does it mean in it's lenguage. There are several sanskrit translators, they don't work like how a modern lengauge translators work but I think you will get it.

He has said interesting things about death and reincarnation. Seems to know some shit.
Preaching none-drug use, and that we don't need drugs since our bodies already is a chemical factory being able to produce highness from meditation without external drugs, which is an important message to todays youth.
I don't follow his meditation teachings though, only the ones from JoS.

And as AFODO pointed out; sort out the eventual bullshit by studying JoS.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi everyone! I'm very interested in your opinion about Sadhguru. After watching his videos, I feel joy and lightness. His advice helps me a lot in the social sphere. His mantras, Vastu Shuddhi, Nirvana Shatakam, etc are very helpful. What does Satanism think about Sadhguru?
I used to watch him before)
His beliefs are different than ours and sometimes are wrong)
Joy Of Satan is the best and you can find answers to your questions in here)

Sadhguru promotes veganism and antinatalism (hatred of human beings), claiming the Earth is overpopulated and that women should be awarded for not giving birth.

He is also buddies with Klaus Schwab, founder of WEF, go figure.

This guy is a mentally ill cult leader who is brainwashing millions of people. Don't listen to this shithead.

He is an enemy.

Just a marxist puppet, like many others. Watched some stuff about him, and like any other good manipulator he's very good at telling some truths so he gains your trust, just to use it to mislead you later on.

For example I heard him say that one of the best ways to get rid of bad karma is to detach yourself from your belongings and money and be ready to give it all away. If I'm not mistaken somebody also mentioned that he had ties with marxist movements when he was younger.

True, I didn't know and glad you mentioned that, he puts a lot of emphasis on detaching ourselves from identity, race and religion. He exploits Indian people's mindset and needs to spread spiritual communism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYHMo7XhDY

Regarding his communist days and the moment he realized politics was a failed approach: https://www.facebook.com/sadhguru/videos/padmaja-joshi-asks-sadhguru-youre-communist/2146840522013768

Egon said:
True, I didn't know and glad you mentioned that, he puts a lot of emphasis on detaching ourselves from identity, race and religion. He exploits Indian people's mindset and needs to spread spiritual communism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYHMo7XhDY

Regarding his communist days and the moment he realized politics was a failed approach: https://www.facebook.com/sadhguru/videos/padmaja-joshi-asks-sadhguru-youre-communist/2146840522013768

He also promotes "semen retention" (no ejaculation is good, which is bs) which also Yogi Bhajan did.
And I heard him prasie indian philosopher and Christard Jiddu Krishnamurti at one point.
So there is some xian bullshit to sort out there no doubt. No need for him really when one has JoS.

Egon said:
Now that I remember, this dude also said that Bruce Lee died because he learned how to use his spiritual energy in combat, and he said anyone who uses this energy will die very young lol.

Not only he spreads communism, but like any other fake guru he spreads fear and misinformation about spiritual powers.

Sadly this world at this point is full of frauds and enemy agents. I look forward to a world where legit teachers and spiritually advanced people will have a big platform.

AskSatanOperator said:

Sadhguru is a member of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and pictures can be found of him smiling and embracing Klaus Schwab. Sadhguru has also stated publicly that he wants to see less souls on the planet.

AskSatanOperator said:

He is extremely knowledgeable in Hinduism and he knows knowledge such as that we have in JoS, yet due to his position of being a very public figure, he obviously can only say what the limits of public understanding allow him to say.

As he is in many decision making offices, he has to be really careful with anything he says and does. He is unavoidably into politics as he is a very well known spearhead of the Hindu religion.

A lot of the things he says about certain subjects, are painted due to necessities of the time, or maybe political pressure on him, which he cannot avoid at the size where he is. I wouldn't be sure these are his real opinions.

There was a leaked video where he taught a class and literally told them that Shiva/Adi Yogi is an Alien and the first visitor on our planet and other similar things, which are all ending up in what the Joy of Satan has said.

As far as I have seen he is one of the legitimate people from the East. He knows his things.

In regards to what he does in the end with that knowledge, that is up to everyone to judge. On WEF, the reptile Klaus makes sure to have strongly embed in politics, so most people of prominence cannot escape this "forum".

There, he only speaks about deforestation and other environmental topics, but he is also very much politically involved.

I see no reason in following anything from them as JoS is actually giving out way more, at the same time.

From what I have seen/heard of him and understand,
he is against people trying to become gods/immortals themselves.
That's why in one of his videos he talks shit on ancient Egypt and the pyramids and that whole culture.

He wants people to be more spiritual,
but more of an "Om Namaste, Shiva Shambo, everything is fine, smile every day" being.
Mainstream Hinduism to a point where things don't become 'dangerous', for whatever reason.
If you look at his followers, some of them look like zombies, skinny and like they are part of a cult.

He also claims to speak for Shiva and has said that he is apparently fine and accepts the Corona virus,
or any virus, including the Jewish virus.
Because they are part of "nature" and "life forms".

So basically he is a Hindu-Hippie, almost Buddhist-like.
He would probably be foaming at the mouth if he saw what we are doing here.
This is not a friend of Spiritual Satanism.
A gatekeeper and the face of mainstream Hinduism in my opinion.

Sadhguru seems to be an advanced soul. However, like HPC said, he has a lot of eyes on him and his politically invested.

Furthermore, give his investments, he has supported certain Jewish Communist ideas like the Big Bang Theory. I have also seen him chuckle on the Indian tradition of marrying pure blood Indians. Although, his own wife before she died was full Indian anyways, and he had an Indian child. I find that most people who criticize race matching have husbands or wives of the same race anyways?

I would be careful listening to him, but do not disregard everything he says. For example, his advice on mental health is usually sound, but his advice on raising kids is garbage and fallible.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Sadhguru seems to be an advanced soul. However, like HPC said, he has a lot of eyes on him and his politically invested.

Furthermore, give his investments, he has supported certain Jewish Communist ideas like the Big Bang Theory. I have also seen him chuckle on the Indian tradition of marrying pure blood Indians. Although, his own wife before she died was full Indian anyways, and he had an Indian child. I find that most people who criticize race matching have husbands or wives of the same race anyways?

I would be careful listening to him, but do not disregard everything he says. For example, his advice on mental health is usually sound, but his advice on raising kids is garbage and fallible.

The problem with fraudsters and fakesters is they always mix truth with lies ..They cannot always keep lying which will make masses understand their truth ,so they need some truth also to act as a fish bait to the audience ..The man literally says the same Christian theology like if you have negative karma ,don't be attached to materialism on the other hand this man has occupied a whole village ..This person propogates all Christians like theories yet lives a total materialistic life ...

He knows NOTHING literally.
He promotes veganism
He promotes everything that an xian promotes.
Please avoid focusing on him and his words. They are logically illogical out of his self proclaimed logical left brained portraying himself a logical plus spiritual being but same time promoting Buddhism xian shit.

I have keenly listened to dozens upon dozens of Sadhguru's vids.
He is legit, authentic, and very spiritually powerful.
He teaches and guides individuals on how to improve their lives through mindset shifts, breathing, yoga, mantra, and by connecting with various feminine goddesses (shakti energy). He also has amazing insights on a host of other topics affect humanity on a micro and macro level.
His teachings have helped me immensely through very tough spots. I could feel overwhelming positivity when watching certain vids. I encourage all legitimate Satanists to watch his vids (whichever topic applies to you).

I will boldly say this without apology:
Anyone who discredits his work is one of two things. 1.) Plain ignorant and foolish or 2.) Deliberately trying to destroy or hinder spiritual advancement.

HS.

Syt said:
He teaches and guides individuals on how to improve their lives...
Anyone who discredits his work is one of two things. 1.) Plain ignorant and foolish
Yet you fail to mention that he also promotes Vegetarianism/Veganism, complete abstinence from sex, he says things like "to remove bad karma you must be ready to give all your money away", he says that if you use spiritual powers you're going to die and so on.

So at least mention these things before you say that anyone who has anything to say about your hero is a complete idiot, otherwise this statement will indeed look very bold.

I agree that the guy also says good and valuable things, but these "mistakes" need to be pointed out, not ignored. It's also true that these "mistakes" are common in the new corrupted version of Hinduism, but the fact that he had ties with marxist movements and he has Klaus the kike as his friend makes you wonder.

Also, spiritually competent people know how to change their aura and appear good, authentic and sincere, and therefore fool people energetically.

WiseDragon said:
Syt said:
Anyone who discredits his work is one of two things. 1.) Plain ignorant and foolish
Yet you fail to mention that he also promotes Vegetarianism/Veganism, complete abstinence from sex, he says things like "to remove bad karma you must be ready to give all your money away", he says that if you use spiritual powers you're going to die and so on.

So at least mention these things before you say that anyone who has anything to say about your hero is a complete idiot, otherwise this statement will indeed look very bold.

I agree that the guy also says good and valuable things, but these "mistakes" need to be pointed out, not ignored. It's also true that these "mistakes" are common in the new corrupted version of Hinduism, but the fact that he had ties with marxist movements and he has Klaus the kike as his friend makes you wonder.

Also, spiritually competent people know how to change their aura and appear good, authentic and sincere, and therefore fool people energetically.
_

That's the thing about public spiritual figures/leaders like this Guru, people let down their guard and get blinded.
People get emotionally attached to them and they don't see any flaws or are able to criticize them anymore.

It almost happened to me after watching too many of his videos.
But then my Spiritual Satanic Eye was noticing some of his bullshit.

Apart from the obvious constant happy smiles and grins and overly positive attitude/emotion to everything etc.
-here are two examples of his bullshit on video:

LORD Shiva has NO Problem with COVID Virus - SADHGURU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOBoYAQfnf4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLdX_0xyZcI
_
„Pyramids are just one foolish effort towards immortality -
We have no such problems in India, our whole effort is to end immortality!“
- happy smiles Sadhguru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L2tNx6NnfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq6ipjJ1wPw
_
Also, his book:
Death; An Inside Story: A book for all those who shall die - by Sadhguru
it was published on the 21st February 2020 - which is at the exact same time period the Covid-19 pandemic started

AskSatanOperator said:
Guru is a word that I consider similar to priest or daemon.

There is nobody alive today outside of the JOS who I would consider "guru", and anybody who calls himself guru is most certainly not one. Even when I was without and just beginning my spiritual and philosophical journey, I did not find any value in indian gurus or any other supposed "spiritual" leader until I found the JOS.

The only figures who I can say genuinely helped me develop before the JOS are ancient philosophers and a few 19th and 20th century ones, and some of the wise old men of today who have truly lived, and do not claim to be neither gurus nor godly, nor act as if they are beholden to secrets beyond the comprehension of the common man, nor prescribe bizarre lifestyle rules to people; and Sadhguru does preach distorted ideas, as others have mentioned.

WiseDragon said:
Syt said:

Sadguru mentions many things like anti materialism , forgiveness,don't give birth to children and so many christianised teachings ,yet this person is living such a comfy life ..It is sad how even satanists like syt have been deceived to not differentiate right from wrong ...one should understand that if in media a person is famous,they are most probably a kike sponsored person ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back