Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1355: About Brother Egon's race post

AskSatanOperator

After a post by Brother Egon about the races, some questions came to me. I was embarrassed to send it in the post itself and didn't want to expose it.... I am a woman, and maybe I may be too worried for nonsense, but I need to ask and understand.

I am Brazilian, and definitely, here it is very messed up on race issues. I never really studied about it, but I would like to ask about myself. My parents are white, my mother is a little "paler" than my father, but definitely not the color of the singer Lucas Lucco from the post. However, both my grandmother on my mother's side and my grandfather on my father's side were "brown", from the Brazilian Northeast, my grandmother is "indigenous", and my grandfather on my mother's side was white, the closest European white in the family and with a surname coming from Italy, I am not sure, but some great-great-grandfather or great-great-grandmother came from there, but unfortunately, mixing the races. Looking at it now, my color is not similar to the singer's and it is not similar to European white either.

It's a pale yellowish white, which I really find hard to describe, because it's not that yellowish either, but it's not "brown", and considering that my parents are not black and are not "brown" from the Brazilian northeast, I'm white, but maybe a little mixed? I have no striking white features, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, the usual around here. I always thought the right thing to do was to find a white guy, (and that post made me see that, my perception of white was also wrong), and continue the lineage, but seeing now, would I be doing it wrong? Would being with someone white European, for example, be wrong, even though I am white, now that I am not sure if I am a little mixed race or not? Would it be right to find someone like me, or is it not that extreme, and being with someone white wouldn't interfere?

This will be good to notice around here too, and understand how it really works. Thank you!

If you have brown grandparents, then a partner like the Lucas Lucco example isn't far off. Or just find a partner with similar background and looks as yours. I'm sure you can find many excellent partners in that genetic pool.

You said your skin is slightly dark, well I know two siblings who have ghostly pale White skin and shades of blonde in their hair, except that their grandmother is Black and granfather could be considered a tri-racial Latino. Meaning that even some people who look Whiter may not fit well with the White race, let alone when non-White genes show proeminence.

I still have this doubt that I need to resolve about someone: if someone mixed has an old soul that means that in past lives they were an Asian or Native American person and that nonsense of "I am a white soul and in another past life I was certain person" is pure nonsense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back