Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1323: hate women ? and men two

AskSatanOperator

I have started to feel angry with women ( I am a woman ) because they are desired and I am not, things that they have and I don't ( body ) and I get very nervous about it all. It's embarrassing to say this because I don't want to be like this.

Stop trying to compare yourself to other women. Women say bad things to each other about their bodies, but they don't know everything that men like. Whatever type of body characteristics you have, there are men who like this.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have started to feel angry with women ( I am a woman ) because they are desired and I am not, things that they have and I don't ( body ) and I get very nervous about it all. It's embarrassing to say this because I don't want to be like this.
Your body is probably fine. Everybody has a type and yours is probably someone's. Looks matter but they aren't everything. Jealousy/envy is normal and experienced by everybody, as well as men.

Have you tried doing things routinely that make you feel more beautiful? Get your nails or hair done. Lose or gain weight if you feel this is a problem. Enrich your wardrobe and try experimenting with your style. Get a better fit on your clothing or mix interesting colors, shapes and textures. Try subtle details that make you stand out. For example, with men this could be a simple pocket square. Not everyone has to look like an instagram eceleb, and not everyone should. That look is very generic anyway.

Personality is very important. Be kinder, or more thoughtful, or playful. Whatever you feel you can do to be more charming to the kind of person you want to attract. Looks only go so far if you aren't magnetic. (Or electric.)

What is it about other people's bodies that makes you feel bad about your own?

Or, what makes you feel like you're not desirable?

The gods do not really care about this. They don't like it, but they are focused on more important things and they are not focused on this. The gods will not punish you or anything like that.

But there is a punishment as basic result of your own actions. You are punishing and harming yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back