Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1299: Chakras wont open?

AskSatanOperator

How can we tell if our chakras are open or not? someone said before that our psychic abilities and chakras both need to be worked on but how do I know if I opened my third eye or 6th chakra? Also what other type of workings could I do with my chakras in order to fully open them and get them going? Is it ok to increase the number of repetitions for the chakra mantras if I feel like I need more? I was going to increase the number of yaum from 16 and go up to 30 or 40, is this ok? and what about our lower chakras that dont have anything to do with psychic abilities. how do we know if those are open or not?

There is a big differenc between opened and strong.
A chakra is open when you feel the pressure, but that does not mean the chakra is strong or clean. So if you feel the pressure it is opened but you have to continue work on it for eternaty, and at some point they will activate on that level to realy get the benefits from them.

You can incrase it but be carefull, do not incrase it by that much, rather just maditate on them for more time, and clean them, and spin them.

AskSatanOperator said:
How can we tell if our chakras are open or not? someone said before that our psychic abilities and chakras both need to be worked on but how do I know if I opened my third eye or 6th chakra? Also what other type of workings could I do with my chakras in order to fully open them and get them going? Is it ok to increase the number of repetitions for the chakra mantras if I feel like I need more? I was going to increase the number of yaum from 16 and go up to 30 or 40, is this ok? and what about our lower chakras that dont have anything to do with psychic abilities. how do we know if those are open or not?

You will know when they open and you can see them shining. If you want to increase the number of repetitions, that's fine, just don't do more than you can handle. Opening chakras does not have an exact time, it varies from person to person, some take time, others do not.

If you want a surefire way of knowing your Chakras are open, do it when they are Astrologically empowered when there is no Void of Course Moon. You will FEEL it.

Vibrate YAUM to open your 6th Chakra on a Monday, during the hour of the Moon. Then do this again for the next three days during the hour of the Moon each day. You can find the hour of the Moon in your area on Chronos XP, or Astro Clock on Android.

Then use the same logic with the other Chakras/planets: Crown on Thursday with hour of Jupiter, Throat on Wednesday/Friday during the hours of Mercury/Venus, etc. You can also use exaltations of planets , for a shortcut.

In general, do not do repetitions of THAUM beyond (or below) 4 or YAUM beyond (or below) 16. 32 for YAUM (any multiple of 16) may be ok but 30 or 40 - NO. THE CHAKRA OPENING NUMBERS ARE HIGHLY SENSITIVE. Also, do not go overboard with this. It should be like a releasing or niggling sensation. This is just opening them, empowering them is a different set of things.

Just be patient and very consistent in your meditations.

If you do the meditations daily, you’ll get in tune with your chakras and soul.

At first, opening the third eye will make you feel like a pressure or an ache in your forehead region.

As you keep working on your chakras, you will get more in tune with them. Begin to feel/sense how each one has a different feel to it and expands your consciousness differently when worked on.

Also, doing physical yoga and kundalini yoga daily as well can be a help in stimulating the chakras and getting you in tune with your soul.

There’s a physical yoga session on the joyofsatan meditation section and kundalini yoga is easily to find online

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back