Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1224: Total bad luck with a computer since forever and sometimes with technology

AskSatanOperator

Computers always breaking down with me, and all kinds of improbability happen to me very often, the only thing in astrology that I see of negative karma is my neptune in aquarius

How do i solve this?

If that is the root, it is a transcendental planet, and the worst thing is my neptune is in the 8th house.

Neptune in the 8th is not too bad, and I don't see exactly how that is related to computers. It is more likely to have troubles in regards to Pluto themes, such as power, which includes aspects of finance or your karma with people close to you.

Neptune in Aquarius could create weakness in regards to technology, but also intuition in regards to it. Also look at any aspects here.

You would want to free your soul from any negative outcomes pertaining to technology, advancement, and other Aquarian themes, assuming that is that entire cause for your trouble.

AskSatanOperator said:
Computers always breaking down with me, and all kinds of improbability happen to me very often, the only thing in astrology that I see of negative karma is my neptune in aquarius

How do i solve this?

If that is the root, it is a transcendental planet, and the worst thing is my neptune is in the 8th house.

Mercury is retrograde at the moment so technology like computers, phones, vehicles and anything to do with transportation and communication and electronics can malfunction, be delayed or suffer restrictions in some way.

Mercury rules over things like computers and phones more so than Uranus does, at least that's how it is from my experience. Look at your natal houses that have Gemini and Virgo on the cusp and see if they're afflicted in any way.

I don't know you or your natal chart layout but if you have Neptune in Aquarius in the 8th house, it wouldn't be too crazy to guess that your a Gemini Ascendant or Gemini also rules your 12th house, the house of sorrow. Planets that rule the 12th house in your chart can suffer in some way. If its Mercury, than things like technology or communications and transportation can suffer misfortune.

At the moment Mercury is currently retrograde and wont go direct again until around May 15th. If you just recently had issues with your computer than this is most likely why. Mercury retrograde has destroyed my electronics in the past as well.

Look in your chart and see if your Mercury is being aspected by Saturn or anything or if its in one of its signs of Detriment or Fall. If you have always had issues with Technology and electronics then the Mercury part of your Soul could be afflicted with negative karma. You could do a freeing the Soul working to specifically remove negative karma connected to technology in your life. Or you could do a Mercury square whenever Mercury enters Gemini to strengthen and improve that area of your Soul.

I would recommend first doing a freeing the soul working to remove karma before doing a Mercury square.

I have a natal Mercury in a very unfavorable position directly opposed to strong Saturn, yet, I do not have "total bad luck with a computer" and so on. I think this has to be analyzed more comprehensively as the reason is likely more complicated than one or two planets.

The issue at hand can most likely be eliminated with a single, lengthier than 40-day freeing of the soul working irrespective if we know the exact cause or not. The intent and wording should be directed to the issue at hand, and let the energy do its job.

Perhaps instead of a freeing the soul working, rather a working to improve technology and electronics for the OP would be better.

Freeing the soul means there's something on the soul to be removed, yet technology etc is relatively new so how could this be?

Sometimes the solution is not something bad to be removed, but instead, it is something lacking and to be added.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=439304 time=1682662134 user_id=57]
Perhaps instead of a freeing the soul working, rather a working to improve technology and electronics for the OP would be better.

Freeing the soul means there's something on the soul to be removed, yet technology etc is relatively new so how could this be?

Sometimes the solution is not something bad to be removed, but instead, it is something lacking and to be added.

What to do to solve it?
I have always had very serious problems with technology and everything that has to do with digital thing, to the point that I do not even have or have never used a smartphone and this is the real reason why I have not yet donated cryptocurrency to the JOS when I had the intention to do so and this last one bothers me alot.

Wotanwarrior said:
What to do to solve it?
I have always had very serious problems with technology and everything that has to do with digital thing, to the point that I do not even have or have never used a smartphone and this is the real reason why I have not yet donated cryptocurrency to the JOS when I had the intention to do so and this last one bothers me alot.

Mercury square, preferably when it is in Aquarius, or Mercury mantra even if just Moon is in Aquarius and Mercury is neutral and direct. Other members may have other ideas. And self-hypnosis so you don't bring any hang-ups to it, like thinking technology never works for you. YELLOW energy! Try to feel how great and useful technology is, while doing any working regarding it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=439984 time=1682923553 user_id=57]

Hi Lydia, Sorry to go off topic, but I needed to speak to you, or anyone that's great at astrology. I was looking at my natal chart and noticed a certain transit that's coming up that has me very worried. I looked at the azazels astrology page and it doesnt look all that good, but I wanted to see if what I'm thinking may or may not come true. Would you mind if I contacted you through proton mail and I could show you there? I'm not asking for a whole reading or anything, just a professional opinion on the matter. It's not in a big rush either, I'll still have a while, just whenever you have time or are able to I would greatly appreciate it.

Big Dipper said:
Hi Lydia, Sorry to go off topic, but I needed to speak to you, or anyone that's great at astrology. I was looking at my natal chart and noticed a certain transit that's coming up that has me very worried. I looked at the azazels astrology page and it doesnt look all that good, but I wanted to see if what I'm thinking may or may not come true. Would you mind if I contacted you through proton mail and I could show you there? I'm not asking for a whole reading or anything, just a professional opinion on the matter. It's not in a big rush either, I'll still have a while, just whenever you have time or are able to I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello :)

Yes, of course. lastro7 at protonmail dot com. You can also write in the Ask Satan service for other people's opinions too if you wanted, but I will reply if you email me.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=439984 time=1682923553 user_id=57]
Wotanwarrior said:
What to do to solve it?

Mercury square, preferably when it is in Aquarius, or Mercury mantra even if just Moon is in Aquarius and Mercury is neutral and direct. Other members may have other ideas. And self-hypnosis so you don't bring any hang-ups to it, like thinking technology never works for you. YELLOW energy! Try to feel how great and useful technology is, while doing any working regarding it.

Thank you very much sister, I will look in the calendar for a good date to start this work.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=439304 time=1682662134 user_id=57]

lucky to be born latin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back