Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1202: Hitler denounced himmler

AskSatanOperator

Hello I have a doubt, first I saw cobra commanders video of himmler the aryan knight with him being portrayed as Hitlers right arm, and then I saw a documentary from one of your websites holocaust exposed the video was called "Hitler the greatest story never told" and near the end says that Hitler denounced himmler and goering as traitors for trying to negotiate with the allies behind his back, is this true? I thought himmler remained loyal to the end

Hitler and Himmler were very advanced souls, and they were fully aware of the reality of things. They could not go against each other, it makes no sense.

"The Greatest Story Never Told" wasn't made by us, and while it can be very informative, its source is from the general public and therefore in order to be popular it also blends in some severe mainstream lies like confusing the policies in NS Germany as christian values, and that there can be some well intended jews, along with other nonsense.

Hs666 said:
Hitler and Himmler were very advanced souls, and they were fully aware of the reality of things. They could not go against each other, it makes no sense.

Hitler declared Himmler and Goering to be traitors in his final testament. Even if these were fake, both of them went against Hitler's orders.

The Greatest Story Never Told is a good documentary to introduce people to some of the facts about WW2, but it has many historical inaccuracies such as the one mentioned.

I will try to edit the video and remove that part.

When in doubt please refer to the disclaimer in the home page and the written work section.

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Himmler.html

bsod said:
Hs666 said:

Hitler declared Himmler and Goering to be traitors in his final testament. Even if these were fake, both of them went against Hitler's orders.

What you write does not make sense in the same way as the question asked in this post. For the same reason I explained before.

Hs666 said:
bsod said:
Hs666 said:

What you write does not make sense in the same way as the question asked in this post. For the same reason I explained before.

You are right, it does not make sense for them to have gone against each other, hence why the question is being asked.

bsod said:
You are right, it does not make sense for them to have gone against each other, hence why the question is being asked.

I cannot do anything to you if my answer to the question you do not understand. Try reading other people's answers if you find it easier.

I don't have time to give you a "sermon." Read the Jos.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello I have a doubt, first I saw cobra commanders video of himmler the aryan knight with him being portrayed as Hitlers right arm, and then I saw a documentary from one of your websites holocaust exposed the video was called "Hitler the greatest story never told" and near the end says that Hitler denounced himmler and goering as traitors for trying to negotiate with the allies behind his back, is this true? I thought himmler remained loyal to the end

As a historian and a person who has researched the Second World War scientifically (for myself), I can tell you that Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler were the greatest people. Heinrich Himmler, like Joseph Goebbels, they remained loyal to Adolf Hitler to death and they did not betray him.

As a Spiritual Satanist (if you are one), you must remember that Jews deliberately distort the truth and spread vile lies.

Yes, Heinrich Himmler negotiated with the Allies (not with the Jews), but he did it in coordination with Adolf Hitler for the sole purpose of bringing the stupid allies to reason to stop military operations against the Third Reich and to present a united front against the Soviet Union. There were serious prerequisites for this.

Years earlier, Rudolf Hess flew to the UK to form an alliance with representatives of the Royal Family (namely those who sympathized with Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich), but the stinking bastards of the Jewish cocksucker Winston Churchill took Rudolf Hess prisoner.

After that, it was very difficult to conclude a military alliance, but possible if the entire Anglo-American grouping of troops was defeated (as Hitler planned in Battle of the Bulge).

Adolf Hitler spared the French during the liberation of France in 1940, he made it possible for the French army to evacuate to the territory of Great Britain in the hope that later it would be possible to conclude an alliance with Great Britain to protect the White European peoples from the Jewish Soviet Union.

All this French army, which eventually betrayed France, was supposed to stand on the side of Hitler and Fascist Britain, led by the British Union of Fascists and individual members of the Royal Family who sympathized with Adolf Hitler.

The History should have been different, but the Jews ruined everything.
In fact, Jews are now doing the same thing with our History (look Covid, Vaccines and War in Ukraine).

In my opinion:

1. Jews, like Gypsies, are dangerous to leave alive. Gypsies will be involved in all types of crime, mainly drug trafficking. Jews will do the same + constantly plotting and destroying states and nations from within, as well as rot Elites of societies and states.

When Empires collapse because of the Jews, the Jews take all the gold and the most valuable resources to Israel, leaving the dying peoples with nothing.

2. Jews and Gypsies are criminals.

3. The Civilized world needs Order and Law.

4. If the rabble and criminals cannot be dealt with by civilized, legal methods, then
in States, it is necessary to change laws and apply emergency measures (when new laws are adopted).

5. When the new laws are adopted and everything is legal (from the point of view of the state authorities), then terror can be used to ensure order (even in democratic systems!).

6. If humanity wants peace and to live in a Golden Age, it must persecute and distance*** Jews and other criminals.

bsod said:

In regards to this, or to this thread in general, I don't think there is any significant to be gained by pondering this, nor can we go back in time and see why or how these events took place. We also have to keep in mind any slander by the enemy to make the Nazis look bad, especially high-ranking members.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back