Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1119: Is this because of me?

AskSatanOperator

I don't know why this is happening but I look back 1 year ago and now I am the way I am I have been in satanism for 2 years but why am I still standing where I am am I lazy or am I a new soul I want to fix this if I work hard will it get better? Since I came here I have dreamed of being very strong but all I have done is what I have done in the beginning. Is it because of me and looking back and looking at the present it is really sad...since I don't do yoga I feel so bad I can't stop time it goes really fast and I am too lazy to do a 40 day practice but I want to do it and move forward...I love Satan but if I don't do something for him there is no love left. I'm still very young, can I do it?

You need to start doing something. Don't waste your time, because in the future you will regret it for not doing anything.

Without work, there are no results. If you want to be strong then you have to work for it. Strength doesn't come from nowhere, but from hard and long-term work on yourself.

If you start to meditate every day, do yoga and perform rituals, your life will get better and better.

AskSatanOperator said:
I don't know why this is happening but I look back 1 year ago and now I am the way I am I have been in satanism for 2 years but why am I still standing where I am am I lazy or am I a new soul I want to fix this if I work hard will it get better? Since I came here I have dreamed of being very strong but all I have done is what I have done in the beginning. Is it because of me and looking back and looking at the present it is really sad...since I don't do yoga I feel so bad I can't stop time it goes really fast and I am too lazy to do a 40 day practice but I want to do it and move forward...I love Satan but if I don't do something for him there is no love left. I'm still very young, can I do it?

Hello, practice leads to results. As you said you wanted to be very strong but you are lazy or you think about being a new soul, I am sorry but you are just lazy. But there is a way to solve this, there are magic works, you can do one for this and also regarding the focus it would also be very good. To solve this problem and any other you have to practice, usually you solve many problems just with meditation, you won't go anywhere without doing anything, it won't fall from the sky.
It is also normal in the beginning of both meditation and yoga, your body will feel strange and ask you to stop, but keep going, with time this will be natural and you won't feel lazy or uncomfortable anymore.
It is great that you love Father Satan but he wants to see the practice too.

In general, we get out what we put in.

Also, a good answer covering your situation as well: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=436373#p436373

You basically answered your question. Just figure out why you are lazy and work to correct the problem. Look at your natal chart for clues. Do what's necessary depending on the problem, such as freeing or discipline workings.

You're young and you'll find a way. These are the things you have to solve anyway, try to see them as an exciting challenge instead of something bad and problematic.

Basically, you want things you haven't done what it takes to get them. Then because you can't get them, you create a lot of distractions for yourself. Where's the point here? I can even sense your panic in your writing.

If you really want it, ENDURE everything. Be strong. Show that patience. Because the more you sabotage yourself and the more you fail, the more you tend to do it and the more you rot in this loop.

After all, start slow. Get to know yourself more step by step, don't focus on WHAT you do. Instead, focus on WHY you do what you do and get closer to the root cause of the problems as you deepen into your own distorted behavioural patterns.

You love Satan, that's priceless, don't forget...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back