Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1116: Stone engraved runes

AskSatanOperator

I have a question about the stones in which runes are engraved.

On the page on JoS (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html) one can find recommendations for specific stones for specific runes.

If I have been vibrating runes so far using simply graphics displayed on my screen, and now I would like to buy runes engraved in these recommended stones, can I just order from some store found on the internet simply such stones with engraved runes and that will be fine? Or is there something more I should consider, or maybe there is a store that could be recommended to me in such a situation.

You don't need props to use the Runic Kabbalah. When vibrating the runes, focus on visualizing the rune you are vibrating, lighting it up with white gold on your soul.

If you want engraved runes you can do it yourself on wood or stone, for example. That way you can choose the material you use and you can (and should) imbue them with runic energy while you make them. Unless they are for decoration in which case that would be unnecessary.

I actually went to Etsy and other places to find the corresponding stones for the runes. For the ones that do not have one listed I had to find a stone whose properties I knew matched the nature of the rune. For some of these runes, this is multiple stones actually! I found a specimen of rough emerald at a souvenir shop when I was in Austria years ago, and used that for Gebo. I found a platinum multi-diamond earring that was verified to be real in a spa one day and used that for the sowilo rune, and came across an antique ivory ring my mom had that I use for ingwaz. I was actually quite surprised knowing that I would probably not have the money to ever get my hands on something like that, and ivory is illegal technically, but this was an old piece from the 30s or something.

It is actually helpful to combine the power of stones with the runes as it can help amplify the energies of the workings. IMO more people should do this as it also works for me. I know Lydia also works with stones and stores energy in them I believe (idk about with the runes explicitly though) and she has a lot of good things with them as well.

Crystals act to channel energy, and amplify it, and tune you in to the working. You don't need to engrave the rune into the crystal, just hold it while you do your working :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back