Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1051: Anxiety/Hypochondria

AskSatanOperator

Hi Fellow brothers and sisters, I’ve been dedicated for 3 years now and am really struggling with advancing at any level. I’ve suffered from debilitating anxiety all my life and it seems it’s come to a stage that I fear for death… constant worrying symptoms and intense irrational fear. (I’ve been to a doctor and health is fine) it’s all mind over matter. But it’s stopping me from progressing. When I start to feel my energy or experiences it makes me feel sick and worry that it’s a heart attack/ stroke etc… is this due to the enemy? I would love to find more information on doing a full aura cleanse as I believe mine might be dirty as I haven’t been able to fully visualise it yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan/Gods/ess!!!!

AskSatanOperator said:
I’ve suffered from debilitating anxiety all my life and it seems it’s come to a stage that I fear for death… constant worrying symptoms and intense irrational fear.

For anxiety attacks, void meditation is good. In my case, it helped.

AskSatanOperator said:
When I start to feel my energy or experiences it makes me feel sick and worry that it’s a heart attack/ stroke etc… is this due to the enemy?

I had a similar problem. What helped me was that I decided to ignore any bad thoughts and tried to focus on what I was doing.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi Fellow brothers and sisters, I’ve been dedicated for 3 years now and am really struggling with advancing at any level. I’ve suffered from debilitating anxiety all my life and it seems it’s come to a stage that I fear for death… constant worrying symptoms and intense irrational fear. (I’ve been to a doctor and health is fine) it’s all mind over matter. But it’s stopping me from progressing. When I start to feel my energy or experiences it makes me feel sick and worry that it’s a heart attack/ stroke etc… is this due to the enemy? I would love to find more information on doing a full aura cleanse as I believe mine might be dirty as I haven’t been able to fully visualise it yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan/Gods/ess!!!!
Try these: https://m.youtube.com/c/AlphaAffirmations

Or something else of the same nature.

In my opinion, focus first on Void Meditation and Hatha Yoga. Avoid active stimulation like mantras until you feel able. Also, try inhaling Ether or Earth and program it to calm and relax your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back