Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1021: Continue meditating?

AskSatanOperator

I am studying and am interested in Satanism, but I am too afraid to dedicate myself to it. At the same time that I want to and think about it, something stops me. I recognize Satan as a real being and believe in his teachings, I have read the dedication page several times and I always have this fear, this anguish, I feel I don't have the courage. I started meditating to heal myself, maybe help me make a decision, as JoS teaches, but on the page it says that the protection is actually firmed up after the dedication. In that sense I have no protection at all, and this gave me even more fear. I don't know if it is safe or healthy to meditate, and it is haunting me, I am almost a month into cleansing, protection, and the void. Can I continue meditating, or is it too risky for me and I should stop until I decide on dedication? Give me some light on this. Thank you very much.

AskSatanOperator said:
I am studying and am interested in Satanism, but I am too afraid to dedicate myself to it. At the same time that I want to and think about it, something stops me. I recognize Satan as a real being and believe in his teachings, I have read the dedication page several times and I always have this fear, this anguish, I feel I don't have the courage. I started meditating to heal myself, maybe help me make a decision, as JoS teaches, but on the page it says that the protection is actually firmed up after the dedication. In that sense I have no protection at all, and this gave me even more fear. I don't know if it is safe or healthy to meditate, and it is haunting me, I am almost a month into cleansing, protection, and the void. Can I continue meditating, or is it too risky for me and I should stop until I decide on dedication? Give me some light on this. Thank you very much.
Do you really think the one who created you sent you to earth would need you to bleed on a piece of paper to help you be serious man the reality is your intent is what is all that matters nothing else

You can do as you please, the JoS gives its knowledge for free, for all to benefit. There are sermons you can find where HPS Maxine tells of people who advance on their own and are not dedicated, it can be done, but it never ends well for them. When we dedicate, a small benefit is that we are under the protection of the Gods. They also guide us, so we don't have to reinvent the wheel so to say.

To dedicate yourself is no small thing, it is a serious decision, one that you will have to make eventually. Ask yourself what is stopping you form dedicating? What would you lose?

The Gods give us a choice, no one is forced to dedicate themselves.

AskSatanOperator said:

Read the confessions of SS, who describe how Satanism changed their lives for the better. Dedication to Satan is the best decision you can make. It is possible that you are afraid to do it because of your previous soul programming.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back