Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1011: Energy Food?

AskSatanOperator

Someone said that people are used as energy batteries. How this actually happens, on the example of a living person, exactly the process itself? It's not clear to me. What does it mean when a person is "eaten" by energy entities? Can anyone explain it in detail? I want to avoid being paranoid about this issue. Thanks

AskSatanOperator said:
Someone said that people are used as energy batteries. How this actually happens, on the example of a living person, exactly the process itself? It's not clear to me. What does it mean when a person is "eaten" by energy entities? Can anyone explain it in detail? I want to avoid being paranoid about this issue. Thanks

It means that the entity attaches itself to your aura and sucks the energy out of you.

I remember reading a story of a woman who had such a situation. She was walking past a particular place and felt that an entity had attached itself to her. The woman felt an influx of immense sadness and coldness. It was not a pleasant experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back