Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin flames Eternal

[email protected]

Also as I've mentioned in my previous post,am getting sudden fear of death and loosing my half.
I'm looking for a clear confirmation of a Satanic Priest,of that can my husband and I always be together,in afterlife as well, becouse we feel like Satan have made us as 1.
And thinking that human life is temporary,(but soul is immortal) I feel very scared of loosing him.
I want to know about afterlife. And possibility of us being together always.

Also as I've mentioned in my previous post,am getting sudden fear of death and loosing my half.
I'm looking for a clear confirmation of a Satanic Priest,of that can my husband and I always be together,in afterlife as well, becouse we feel like Satan have made us as 1.
And thinking that human life is temporary,(but soul is immortal) I feel very scared of loosing him.
I want to know about afterlife. And possibility of us being together always.

Hi! I'm ain't no priest but I just gonna answer as best as I can. And hope that somebody will too. So if you won't work on your astral senses, if you won't develop spiritually, the chances you to be together astrally is very small, as you couldn't see, feel anything astrally.

This alone should get you to advance yourself to get the answers stright from our gods, but Im just going to going on.

If you die without astral senses you just see darkness. As soon as you two have developed to a level, can live together astrally if that's will be your wish at that time. As I know twin flames is a Newage bullshit. On the other hand satanic marrege is important and would be foolish to merrege to anyone who you don't feel that bond with as a satanis. Just look at Satan and Lilith, They are together ethernally. The bond between them is unbreakable, so many spiritual allegories and all..
One soul in two body is in theory possible, but I don't know if it would work out, you two should have the same personality, maybe same thoughts..

I can't say anything about the suddent nightmares, shit happens, It's probably not our gods, just in case clean the house or the bedroom several times and do a lot of aura of protection and returning curses ritual.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

Fear in this situation won't bring you nothing good, so get over it. Maybe your soul fear that you won't develop to a stage where you two can enjoy life after life.

Twin flames do not exist. The soul cannot be "divided" into two bodies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back