Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Flames

[email protected]

I have been dedicated to Our Father Satan,and as I've found myself, I found my half ,who I've been talking for 5 years,and we experienced a very intense bond,we called it a connection, the day we have been chatting online. I know it sounds unbelievable,but we haven't known,seen each other,but the moment I started to talk to him,I felt like an eternal bond.. and now it's been 5 years,we have got married,we are from different countries but our personality, experiences,mindset is very much similar and we believe it's a miracle we found each other. As we united,both our lives have started to go up.
So we believe that we are twins,twin flames,or one soul in two body.
Everything has been going great ,til one night I've got a horrible nightmare,I've seen a previous classmate in my dream dying,and I felt like how can that feel,that someone dies,as in those people who are very confident,how can they feel that time.. but as I woke up,I told my husband and we thought it's just a nightmare.
But 3 years ago,in my school a boy have died by a lorry crash. That day nothing have happened to me I didn't feel anything fear since I didn't know that person I didn't think more about it . But since this nightmare all day ,as I try to be happy with my husband I feel so scared of death,I fear of loosing him. That as I die,or he dies we won't be able to be together and I stuck in this dear and I just don't find a way out.
I am a dedicated Satanist ,and I know that Our Master Satan have given our life,and that we can reincarnate,but I fear that we can't find each other also we won't remember anything. And I would like to Know.. in Hell can we be together,is that possible that we both unite there by the glory of Lucifer? . I would like to know in the case of Twin flames,will we unite as One? And can we always be together,and what mission Satan could have set to our lives. My husband have been meditating, I will also start doing it,but I'm more focused on our union.
I would also like to know,Did Satan try to send a message to me through that dream? To start to focus more on spirituality?
Thanks for your help!

I have been dedicated to Our Father Satan,and as I've found myself, I found my half ,who I've been talking for 5 years,and we experienced a very intense bond,we called it a connection, the day we have been chatting online. I know it sounds unbelievable,but we haven't known,seen each other,but the moment I started to talk to him,I felt like an eternal bond.. and now it's been 5 years,we have got married,we are from different countries but our personality, experiences,mindset is very much similar and we believe it's a miracle we found each other. As we united,both our lives have started to go up.
So we believe that we are twins,twin flames,or one soul in two body.
Everything has been going great ,til one night I've got a horrible nightmare,I've seen a previous classmate in my dream dying,and I felt like how can that feel,that someone dies,as in those people who are very confident,how can they feel that time.. but as I woke up,I told my husband and we thought it's just a nightmare.
But 3 years ago,in my school a boy have died by a lorry crash. That day nothing have happened to me I didn't feel anything fear since I didn't know that person I didn't think more about it . But since this nightmare all day ,as I try to be happy with my husband I feel so scared of death,I fear of loosing him. That as I die,or he dies we won't be able to be together and I stuck in this dear and I just don't find a way out.
I am a dedicated Satanist ,and I know that Our Master Satan have given our life,and that we can reincarnate,but I fear that we can't find each other also we won't remember anything. And I would like to Know.. in Hell can we be together,is that possible that we both unite there by the glory of Lucifer? . I would like to know in the case of Twin flames,will we unite as One? And can we always be together,and what mission Satan could have set to our lives. My husband have been meditating, I will also start doing it,but I'm more focused on our union.
I would also like to know,Did Satan try to send a message to me through that dream? To start to focus more on spirituality?
Thanks for your help!

You can do a aura off protection and a returning curses aura around your boyfriend.

After you have good ongoing ones on your self.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

If possibel pick a good date from the SS calendar 2023 to start these:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80481

Normal people who are not guided/protected by the gods, can experience the situation that one person is still on the astral, while the other one is allready reborn. But still is connected/deeply in love to the former partner. They have a hard time finding someone else. If you work for the gods(RTRs return thora rituals etc), as they do for you, you have nothing to fear. As our highest goal is to reach immortality (like our gods), you could be together with your partner forever. This means working on it everyday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back