Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

justice for dedicated

prcd666

Hi everyone. My too xian shit family are destroing me and my child, from decades. Before and after my dedicate.
My wrongs are nothing, if you see theirs. One pedophile, whit a too good life, the other, made too many lies to judges, to destroy me, for years. They stole my stuffs, my ancient and historical portrait original of our loved A.H.
Took my child away from me, hurts him, and other orrible crimes.
I tryed spells, everythings. Nothing really hurts their cursed shit.
I live doing my daily session, plus rtr. I pay my Satanic price.
But now, i want justice. I can' t avance enymore.
Whithout Justice. I Hope some Demons decide to make Justice, finally. So I can write as whithness. For judges, cops,etc, as well.
I need to make Justice, Satanic and uman Justice. Now. Thank's everyone, and Jos, for help me to become a different and better person.
But now these cursed xian, Must Pay.
Goods luck everyone

Focus on creating the reality you want, then focus on justice. Punish them after you get what's rightfully yours. It is absolutely justified to be hateful in this situation, but you have to remain calm and practical. Prioritize, get your child back, protect and secure yourselves. Get the foundation you need for y'all to have a good life, then focus on getting justice. You're likely shaken, feel shock, almost like you're splitting. Do some workings to calm yourself so you can be patient enough in this situation to be able to successfully do magick. You have to keep a patient head, as impossible as it seems.

Thank you. As mutch as i can, i keep my spiritual duty. Good luck.
Heil Satan!

prcd666 said:

Use Tiwaz to both protect yourself as well as create justice. Don't doubt your spells. This is a complicated situation and will take time, as you say it was decades in the making. You can also bind them from acting against you.

Keep your mouth shut about anything Satanic or NatSoc related. For the sake of getting your child, tell them that you have calmed down (as I bet they claim you are an extremist to the judge). You can also put an aura of protection around your child to keep him safe.

Mars is in Cancer and not great for cursing, but perhaps you can use the upcoming Libra Esbat to restore justice to the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back