Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

prayers

Demonic.Owl.

Hello, I wish to know if instead of prayers to get closer to good is there any prayers to get closer to the obscure, dark , evil, I'd love powerful entities to take control of my body and wish to invite them

Demonic.Owl. said:
Hello, I wish to know if instead of prayers to get closer to good is there any prayers to get closer to the obscure, dark , evil, I'd love powerful entities to take control of my body and wish to invite them

No, this is just LARPing. Satanism has nothing to do with the xian concepts of good or evil because it doesn't conform to xian morality. Moreover, no one prays like xians, prayer is just a code word for telepathic communication and/or vibrating a mantra in magick.

Have you read the JoS site and not only the page on the Dedication ritual? Do you do power meditations every day? Because I read your previous posts and I'm not even sure you have the correct idea about what Satanism is about, in all your posts you seem to want to depend on other beings instead of working to advance yourself and you have mentioned nothing about doing the power meditations (which is really the most important practice here, not xian-like prayers or LARPing). You didn't even know what the Venus Square is, and if you have read the JoS site you should know about it.

Shadowmage said:
Demonic.Owl. said:

No, this is just LARPing. Satanism has nothing to do with the xian concepts of good or evil because it doesn't conform to xian morality. Moreover, no one prays like xians, prayer is just a code word for telepathic communication and/or vibrating a mantra in magick.

Have you read the JoS site and not only the page on the Dedication ritual? Do you do power meditations every day? Because I read your previous posts and I'm not even sure you have the correct idea about what Satanism is about, in all your posts you seem to want to depend on other beings instead of working to advance yourself and you have mentioned nothing about doing the power meditations (which is really the most important practice here, not xian-like prayers or LARPing). You didn't even know what the Venus Square is, and if you have read the JoS site you should know about it.
I do believe in good and evil because I believe in the 72 Angels / Demons and I think Demons have great powers and are also obscure beings, everybody has its conception of good and bad just as we all have different perception of positivity. I did read many topics and pages about satanism here, not just the dedication , I do not meditate everyday though I only started a few days and stopped so yeah, i'm not very involved but I do want to depend on other beings because I used to enjoy to, when spirits attached. I think to much people here mix ns with satanism which isn't bad but it's maybe not for me, it's hard to develop my own self because I have depressive issues and my aura is very poor

Shadowmage said:
Demonic.Owl. said:

I obviously read things because I come here since I'm 14

Demonic.Owl. said:
I do believe in good and evil because I believe in the 72 Angels / Demons and I think Demons have great powers and are also obscure beings, everybody has its conception of good and bad just as we all have different perception of positivity. I did read many topics and pages about satanism here, not just the dedication , I do not meditate everyday though I only started a few days and stopped so yeah, i'm not very involved but I do want to depend on other beings because I used to enjoy to, when spirits attached. I think to much people here mix ns with satanism which isn't bad but it's maybe not for me, it's hard to develop my own self because I have depressive issues and my aura is very poor

Don't interact with any evil Hebrew entities. Whatever curiosity you may be trying to satiate will quickly be replaced by actual damage to your soul and other negative emotions.

Yes, you must continue to mediate if you want your situation to improve. If you are depressed, focus on your solar chakra, use solar energies, do yoga, do the breath of fire breathing exercise, etc. Don't give up! You got this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back