Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1009: Yo deberia informar a las personas? O ellas deberian venir a mi por conocimiento [Should I inform people

AskSatanOperator

Title: [Should I inform people? Or should they come to me for knowledge?]

Tengo en claro que como seres superiores vamos a estar expuestos a la hipocrecia por eso se que el mayor tesoro de un mago es el silencio,en mi ciudad tengo una legion llamada la legion de la cabra situada en quito ecuador,algunos de mis miembros son devotos como yo pero a diferencia a algunos les falta esa voluntad de conocimiento, y no se si es mi deber acercarme o esperar a que ellos vengan donde mi, gracias totales a la comunidad y familia de joy of satan que la llama del conocimiento eterno este en esta gran familia por siempre
ATT: *************

[Deepl: I am clear that as superior beings we will be exposed to hypocrisy, that is why I know that the greatest treasure of a magician is silence, in my city I have a legion called the legion of the goat located in Quito, Ecuador, some of my members are devotees like me but unlike some lack that will of knowledge, and I do not know if it is my duty to approach or wait for them to come to me, total thanks to the community and family of joy of satan that the flame of eternal knowledge is in this great family forever. ATT: ***********]

AskSatanOperator said:
Title: [Should I inform people? Or should they come to me for knowledge?]

Tengo en claro que como seres superiores vamos a estar expuestos a la hipocrecia por eso se que el mayor tesoro de un mago es el silencio,en mi ciudad tengo una legion llamada la legion de la cabra situada en quito ecuador,algunos de mis miembros son devotos como yo pero a diferencia a algunos les falta esa voluntad de conocimiento, y no se si es mi deber acercarme o esperar a que ellos vengan donde mi, gracias totales a la comunidad y familia de joy of satan que la llama del conocimiento eterno este en esta gran familia por siempre
ATT: *************

[Deepl: I am clear that as superior beings we will be exposed to hypocrisy, that is why I know that the greatest treasure of a magician is silence, in my city I have a legion called the legion of the goat located in Quito, Ecuador, some of my members are devotees like me but unlike some lack that will of knowledge, and I do not know if it is my duty to approach or wait for them to come to me, total thanks to the community and family of joy of satan that the flame of eternal knowledge is in this great family forever. ATT: ***********]

Every dedicated spiritual Satanist should always study and meditate, if they are not doing it because they just don't want to do it you can try talking to them but if they still don't listen, let it go, he is not following the path. you have done your part ( if you feel you must talk to them )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back