Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1005: Don't i deserve the love? Saturn in 7th house Gemini

AskSatanOperator

I have never felt love by women. My look is good, i have nice body, good career and i am good at communication. However, i have never had a girlfriend. Also i don't feel the urge to do it but, loneliness has started to hurt much... My Saturn is in 7th house and Gemini. What should i do?

All of those things like good looks, nice career, money and being a great communicator are irrelevant if your energetic setup with women is bad. Saturn in 7th can really mess up the love life. Saturn in Gemini can cause ruinous or lack of communication (Gemini) wherever it is situated, which in this case is the 7th House of relationships, marriages, other halves and people in general.

https://mega.nz/file/2HQx3YYT#LYsxEn5AjCxkoRwKFEdV-74KlHMJbXWp_Ach78jFugE

Do the Negative Karma Working with MUNKA for 40-90 days above and things should improve for you. Cleansing and empowering the Throat and Heart Chakras which govern communication will also help.

You can also do a Venus Square/Venus mantra to improve your love life and women issues, Moon Square/Moon mantra for women issues or Mercury Square/Mercury mantra to improve your communication. The Runes of Gebo and Mannaz may help here too.

This is a bit advanced, but the AUM (KLIM) KAMADEVAYA NAMAH/SVAHA mantra can help too, if you are able to vibrate it in kabbalistic speech, even better. This mantra is a masculine reverbation of Venus energy that helps men with women in particular (though women and gays can also use it). Look for the Venus Square date on the calendar (which is today, Friday, actually, but also the 7th of April), look for the hours of Venus on Chronos XP and you can start it then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back