Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #998: Low Vitality / Masculinity / Testosterone / Mars and Yang Energies

AskSatanOperator

Hello I was wondering what type of working would be best to increase my overall masculine part of my being. I'm over weight and I feel like I have low testosterone and I just have overall symptoms of low Mars / Yang, or Male energies in my soul. I would like to know what would be best to increase my masculine energies as I would also like to get into things like weight lifting but I think that my lack of masculine energies would cause failure in areas like that. I cant seem to get myself motivated to do productive things and im always noncompetitive and I feel drained and lazy all the time.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello I was wondering what type of working would be best to increase my overall masculine part of my being. I'm over weight and I feel like I have low testosterone and I just have overall symptoms of low Mars / Yang, or Male energies in my soul. I would like to know what would be best to increase my masculine energies as I would also like to get into things like weight lifting but I think that my lack of masculine energies would cause failure in areas like that. I cant seem to get myself motivated to do productive things and im always noncompetitive and I feel drained and lazy all the time.

Maybe a freeing the soul work with Munka https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html on any Mars obstacle (check your natal chart for Mars like the sign, any bad aspect https://www.jos-astro.com/#/natal-chart

You can also go into a gym and get a program so you could start at the beginning since you dont want to get yourself hurt and learn some basic training.

Besides Sun square, which can be started any Sunday now that it is in Aries, and Mars square which can't be done for a while, you can do Shiva aka Lingam mudra, it increases masculine energy. Look it up online.

AskSatanOperator said:
Kapalbhati for increased fertility,nofap,anulom vilom to balance Ida and pingala ,eating nutrient dense food ,and for Mars reciting Hanuman chalisa will help

Hyperactive Melon said:
Kapalbhati for increased fertility,nofap,anulom vilom to balance Ida and pingala ,eating nutrient dense food ,and for Mars reciting Hanuman chalisa will help

Nofap is only useful up till the point where your sexual energies are recharged. Even for weak people, this is only in the realm of about 3-5 days. At this point, the person is beset by larger detractors to health than the ejaculation itself.

Do a Sun or Mars square and you will see your health increase in spite of ejaculation frequency. Similarly, look into TCM methods for increasing kidney energy, as this is what is used for the ejaculation process.

We have to be careful because people take nofap to the extreme and end up damaging themselves in line with enemy programs to prevent the kundalini from ascending. A balance is needed here.

AskSatanOperator said:

Lift some weights, lose some fat. Do not cut eating junk but reduce slowly to zero. You better use multivitamins that contain zinc(daily 10-15 mg) which support the production of testosterone. Avoid from to much masturbation or nofap. 2 3 times per week ok. Testosterone ratio will be reach maximum capacity(%144.11) at 8th day no fapping, but it is meaningless.

You can do mars square but you must support with phisychial activity.

About masturbation, I guess it would depend on the individual and his own astrological setup. I couldn't imagine myself cutting down on sex but that's just me. However I can understand that too much stimulation can cause some problems on people with low sex drive. Know your limits.

If you are fat, go the gym now, lift hard, push your limits every single day. Use heavy weights, and keep going until failure. Martial arts are algo good for natural testosterone production due to the combative and competitive nature.

It is very important to get on a healthy diet, get someone to help you if you are not comfortable with this, usually every gym has people who can help you with a workout plan and diet, it's not always the best, but it's good enough to get you started. Being overweight will lower testosterone levels severely.

Ideally you would need a balanced diet either you have a healthy weight or not. Try to include foods that are high in protein, healthy fats, and micronutrients such as zinc, vitamin D, and magnesium, which are important for testosterone production. Totally remove from your diet things that will damage your testosterone such as alcohol, processed foods, also drugs. Never, ever consume any soy in any shape or form, as it contains estrogen hormones, and this will basically turn you into a woman.

Some foods that are rich in these nutrients are tuna, oysters, beef, eggs, pomegranates, leafy green vegetables, garlic, ginger, honey, etc. You can look it up on the internet. There's lots of it. Make sure to include these in your diet.

Some natural supplements that I know you can take besides the mentioned micronutrients (if you can't get enough from your diet) are tribulus, fenugreek and gotu kola.

Lack of sleep can also have an impact on testosterone production, so try to have at least 6-8 hours. It's not always easy, I myself can only sleep about 4-5 hours because I'm always super busy. But try your best. Also try to reduce your stress levels.

Make an effort to try do develop masculine qualities within you, such as taking risks, responsibility, competitiveness, standing up for yourself and others, independence, developing strength of body, mind and character, etc, this may not be easy if you aren't born like that. But you can definitely grow this in you. And you should. It may take some effort and dedication but you'll get there eventually.

Since nobody mentioned this, I will go ahead and say it, because I know some gym people who do this. Never take actual testosterone. Allow your body to produce it naturally. High doses of testosterone for extended periods of time will cause heart and liver problems, will damage your testicles and sperm production and increase chances of prostate cancer. And who knows what else.

And yes, the Mars square is definitely something you should do several times if needed. Maybe get a little fire within you as well, if you're ok with that.

Another advice, connect with Lord Baalzebul and respectfully ask for His guidance. He is the epitome of Masculinity.

Lastly, read this: How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple by HP. Hoodedcobra666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back