Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #997: the weakest sign of the zodiac what to do?

AskSatanOperator

My birthday is ********* Do I have any perspective? I do exercises and have tried asking for a guardian demon and doing without one, but I haven't noticed any difference, although I feel energy strongly always, am I so useless that I haven't been given a guardian demon? I have a very weak brain so I can't even do simple exercises like aura cleansing or void meditation but I have figured out how to do it alternatively but it is very difficult and easy, I concentrate 1 second out of 5 is all I can do in 1 minute with alternating easy exercises, so I repeat the exercises after 10 minutes rest doing asanas (I even have trouble reading) I can sleep 16 hours a night, I also go into trance for a few seconds but then can't maintain it. Advise me something I want to try to become the coolest as easy and slow as possible.I have trouble adapting to new things and I had a shock when I started feeling the energies of the chakras I felt like I was being eaten and my surroundings started to hurt me morally.

All SSs have a guardian demon. The most common mistake among newcomers is to "fixate" on it, when they are not yet ready, for "communicate," for know who it is etc. That will come with time.

There are meditation programs in the library section, such as the 40-day program, that is great for getting started. Just do your best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back