Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #996: I'm not like my parents I was conceived by God?

AskSatanOperator

I am reading the forum and I have this question. I was born with psychological strength, so I don't stop when others are tired, both physically and mentally, I have it differently, I feel burning and bioelectricity when I do more work than others, and I am much stronger than I look, about 2.75 times because of it. Can i work more than the 40 days and 6 month program and can i have problems from the bioelectricity fluctuations? do i need an individual training program and who should i write to? i can't trance yet due to time restrictions but i have tried to summon visions myself and i can see and it is very strange i was first shown a man i have to help and now i am excited to finally find him he is my best friend and i respect him a lot

AskSatanOperator said:
I am reading the forum and I have this question. I was born with psychological strength, so I don't stop when others are tired, both physically and mentally, I have it differently, I feel burning and bioelectricity when I do more work than others, and I am much stronger than I look, about 2.75 times because of it. Can i work more than the 40 days and 6 month program and can i have problems from the bioelectricity fluctuations? do i need an individual training program and who should i write to? i can't trance yet due to time restrictions but i have tried to summon visions myself and i can see and it is very strange i was first shown a man i have to help and now i am excited to finally find him he is my best friend and i respect him a lot

It is likely that it is in your birth chart that you have this strength and energy more than other people. After the 40 days you can already set up your meditation routine according to your life, the same with the 6 months, you can do it again if you want or go reinforce the meditations you learned in the program. Seeing a stranger in a vision and considering them your best friend and wanting to get to know them is something to think about, no? Be careful with this, being new and not knowing how to differentiate certain things you receive telepathically can be dangerous. Or this could just be your imagination....

You are not conceived by any god, don't be silly. You likely just have a strong Sun and Mars energies which give you strength and energy.

Read every link on this page, and do whatever ones you want. But follow the instructions and don't do more than it says. And you probably should not try the elements until you have more practice with everything else.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

The first thing you should do is the Opening the Chakras for at least all of your main chakras. When you are done with that, try whatever you want from the other ones.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back