Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #983: How to ask for things to satan

AskSatanOperator said:
How can I ask satan for changing my face and the discord life I want? I want to summon satan how can and can I ask for thing which I want?

First, all requests that you wish to make to Father Satan have to be made in a ritual to him. Second, it is okay if you have a lot of family problems and ask Father Satan or your DG for help. And last, ask to change your face ? you can do beauty work, program your aura, hypnosis...etc.
You can start to take care of yourself more like doing skin care to improve the appearance of your skin, do some exercise and start to accept yourself, a good thing would be to ask for help for that too, where you should start, what you should do, ask for advice and direction.

Runes have helped me in matters of changing appearance - there are certain runic staves for weight loss, changing appearance, improving attractiveness, etc. However, you have to be careful with this too, some runic staves online can be very dangerous. I mean, you don't need to ask Satan for things you can change yourself with runes or other magic.

And in general, I think it is not constructive for a Satanist to worry about appearance, it is much more important to worry about meditation, spiritual warfare and personal progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back