Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #976: Магия. Использование рун в Радости Сатаны и Северной традиции. [Magic. The use of runes in the Joy of Sa]

AskSatanOperator

Title: [Magic. The use of runes in the Joy of Satan and the Northern tradition.]

У меня вопрос. Я интересовался Северной традицией и графической магией Северной традиции, там для получения результата, необходимо нанести руны или рунический став на носитель(фото, дерево и тд.) и активировать, если вибрировать те руны которые есть в руническом ставе и произнести аффирмацию(то чего хочешь от рун, измененный - оговор става) можно ли получить тот же результат только без носителя? Если да, то как лучше это сделать для более быстрого результата?

[Google translate: I have a question. I was interested in the Northern tradition and the graphic magic of the Northern tradition, there, to get the result, you need to apply runes or runic becoming on the carrier (photo, tree, etc.) and activate if you vibrate those runes that are in the runic stav and say an affirmation (whatever you want from runes, changed - stave clause) is it possible to get the same result only without a carrier? If yes, what is the best way to do it for faster results?]

Nothing else is needed when vibrating the Runes. Vibration, visualization and affirmation, this is all you need.

The "speed" depends on your spiritual strength. There are no "shortcuts". In the advanced levels you only need to think to make it happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back