Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #975: Mendel and his chess

AskSatanOperator

Sometimes I try to ignore it but it's a little stronger than me.
My younger sister is black, but she was born with straight, slightly wavy light brown hair and now it is turning blonde, and her nose is button nose style but a little wide because she is black.
My older brother and I are white, but he has blonde hair and green eyes, straight and wavy hair. I have dark hair almost black and curly (but open curls, and voluminous) brown eyes, my nose is small button type but it has a little bone, is not large but if you look can realize, it is small. All my relatives have straight hair, only my grandfather has curly hair (he is black).
I am of Italian descent, but my relatives are all blond, light eyed and super tall.
My brother and sister have managed to pick up good features, like a button nose, light and straight hair.... I get extremely nervous when I see this because I would like this, I think a lot about straightening my hair and dying it blonde but I don't go with light colors and straightening hair chemically is horrible. Like I am the black swan I don't like my features (me, my sister and my brother are from different mothers. )

AskSatanOperator said:
My younger sister is black, but she was born with straight, slightly wavy light brown hair and now it is turning blonde, and her nose is button nose style but a little wide because she is black.
My older brother and I are white, but he has blonde hair and green eyes, straight and wavy hair. I have dark hair almost black and curly (but open curls, and voluminous) brown eyes, my nose is small button type but it has a little bone, is not large but if you look can realize, it is small. All my relatives have straight hair, only my grandfather has curly hair (he is black).
I am of Italian descent, but my relatives are all blond, light eyed and super tall.
My brother and sister have managed to pick up good features, like a button nose, light and straight hair.... I get extremely nervous when I see this because I would like this, I think a lot about straightening my hair and dying it blonde but I don't go with light colors and straightening hair chemically is horrible. Like I am the black swan I don't like my features (me, my sister and my brother are from different mothers. )

Accept yourself as your are, my brother.
You are not inferior in any way so don't ever ever ever try to imitate anything or anyone.
The Gods accept you as you are and want you to do the same.
Uplift yourself and let the divine satanic light of your soul shine in beautiful perfection.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:

Every person is different and you shouldn't stress about it. You don't have to please anyone and you need to accept how you look.
Find your own beauty :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back