Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #974: Having a hard time feeling anger?

AskSatanOperator

I wanted to ask on how to fix this issue.

I'm a very emotional person, especially when it comes to animals and the Gods, despite not having any planets of the water element in my natal chart.

I read about what the enemy does and I feel upset, but to feel angry? I find it simply hard to.
If I ever do feel angry it is either very short, lasting like a couple seconds or minutes or it's not non existent..

What is wrong with me and how can I fix this? Thank you.

AskSatanOperator said:

I'm a very emotional person, especially when it comes to animals and the Gods, despite not having any planets of the water element in my natal chart.

I read about what the enemy does and I feel upset, but to feel angry? I find it simply hard to.
If I ever do feel angry it is either very short, lasting like a couple seconds or minutes or it's not non existent..

To be upset is to be angry.
You wrote that you have a problem with feeling anger, and you do feel it.
I believe you are thinking excessively.

AskSatanOperator said:

There is nothing wrong with you, having emotions is totally normal, when you start meditating everything that was stored and repressed is thrown out and there is no certain time duration of this because we are all different. Don't keep repressing your emotions, if it is something of seconds, minutes.... you have nothing to worry about. Feeling anger while reading about the enemy is normal.

This is also enemy programming and curses is what suppresses anger, when ones anger is suppressed, enemy can do a lot of things without getting justice. I think studying, deprograming mind, and advancing, healing, cleaning eventually should bring you to a state where you can express anger as you want to, this was in my experience when I also couldn’t get angry, like something was pushing it down but by my will.., but gradually I started to express it so naturally, and as I want it, after some healing and working for freeing myself of shit from enemy.

Combined with what others are saying here about enemy curses suppressing anger (which is true to make people take abuse), you could also have some psychological trauma from the past that makes you suppress negative emotions. You might have hangups that make you think subconsciously that anger isn't ok. If mars is weak in your chart it might help to do a mars square to help you better feel and regulate your anger instead of holding it inside. Mars in Libra and Cancer can do this and the latter in particular can stew internally until they implode.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back