Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #972: What should I do?

AskSatanOperator

For the death spell to go is mandatory to have a dirt? I know there are two steps for it either by using an aura to kill... But I want to follow the first step... I could only go further ahead of the cemetry's gate and can't pass any further
Will the dirt just ahead of the cemetery gate will do? But I can't bury the box just in front of the gate right? So what can be done?

You should not try to do anything like this. Because you have no knowledge, no practice, and no ability to do these kind of things. An absolute beginner who is not able to do almost anything, and you want to do the most dangerous thing. If you are able to get this to work, there would also be a very high chance of you dying because you do not have the ability to seperate those energies from yourself.

Anybody who is capable of doing this kind of spell would not be asking any questions here, and anybody who has to ask a question is not able to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back