Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #971: Extremely powerful angelic thoughtforms and elementals

AskSatanOperator

These things look like they come out of a horror movie to say the least

I don't know how to cope. They invaded my brain and are full in my soul. I should clean my aura but fear gets the better of me what can i do?

Greetings,
This sounds like your natal Neptune making an undesirable transit. Which causes irrational fear, thoughts, and anxiety.
The following methods have been proven to work:
1. Clean your aura
2. Vibrate SA-TA-NA-MA. This will ground you, harmonize, and bring equilibrium to your mind and soul.
3. Vibrate ERESHKIGAL to sublimate Neptune's energies. Be sure to ask and thank this amazing goddess for her help.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:

I don't know how to cope. They invaded my brain and are full in my soul. I should clean my aura but fear gets the better of me what can i do?

Use FRTR to get rid of enemy connections. After that, cleanse your aura.
Don't be afraid and fight.

AskSatanOperator said:

A strong aura of protection is essential here, and you should try to ignore it as much as possible. If things get ugly ask your DG or father Satan for help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back