Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #968: Satanic marriage to figurine

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone,
I want to become a theistic Satanist but I am in love with a female figurine (who oddly looks like Eva Braun-I don’t know why). I’m a (although a don’t like the phrase) objectum romantic and I’m wondering if Father Satan would recognize a marriage between me and the figurine and if said marriage could be eternal. I know this seems like a weird question but I’m just in love with her so much. I want to take her to the movies and everything! I’ve dated human women before but the relationship has never been as fulfilling as this one.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone,
I want to become a theistic Satanist but I am in love with a female figurine (who oddly looks like Eva Braun-I don’t know why). I’m a (although a don’t like the phrase) objectum romantic and I’m wondering if Father Satan would recognize a marriage between me and the figurine and if said marriage could be eternal. I know this seems like a weird question but I’m just in love with her so much. I want to take her to the movies and everything! I’ve dated human women before but the relationship has never been as fulfilling as this one.

Greetings,
What exactly do you like about the figurine?
It's possible that you are attracted to the type of woman that the figurine represents and not necessarily the figurine. This might be the root of the attachment.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone,

Being with a figure is not normal.
A human being can only be with a human being who is of the same race.

I recommend going to a psychologist or start healing magic work.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone,

what ? 😨 Your romantic and sex life is only your business, but I think you have to cleanse your chakras and aura a lot, this is not normal.

Dedicated Satanists by themselves are theistic. All dedicated Satanists believe in the existence of a God who has seeded humanity. I do not comprehend the logic circuit that you have set for yourself which determines whether a person is theist or not based upon their lack or presence of love with a female figurine.

No, Father Satan would never recognize such a marriage. People into this kind of marriage are poor in mental health. I do not mean to mock you or look down upon you. I genuinely want to help you(if you are not the enemy i.e.,). Do not take it negatively.

Do not base your outlook on relationship with real women in general based upon a single romantic relationship. She may not have been the right person for you but I am 100% sure that there is a person out there who is highly compatible with you.

I would advise you to start a freeing your soul working before a love spell so that you can attract the right woman for you.

An object has no soul, no consciousness. It has no will so there can not be a marriage between an object and a person. In reality it is a marriage within a person. This is not something healthy and wholesome.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone,
If I were you, I would find out if there is a spirit or essence in that figurine. Because unless one is mentally ill (and I don't think you are), such desires can be triggered by entities of various orders, possibly even enemy entities. Therefore, I advise you to find out if there is an entity in the statue in any way. Do a tarot reading, or have someone do one for you, to find out if there is an entity in the figurine and why it is causing you such desires.

You must have some strong Neptune or Pisces influence having to do with your venus or 7th house. Neptune in the 7th house can give obsessive crushes on fictitious people or someone who is unobtainable especially if pluto is aspecting venus or Neptune. You can sublimate these placements (if present) by asking for a Demon partner (in this case OBVIOUSLY not fictitous! but spiritual!) if there is no compatible partner for you on earth. Do come to terms with the fact that the feelings you have for this figure will never be requited.

You cannot have relationships with an object.
What you will experience are only disappointments and symptoms of mental illness, which at some point may manifest in a thought form that will cause you even more problems.

Relate with a living being instead.
An AI no matter how advanced is not considered a living being.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back