Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #966: Individual & group study

AskSatanOperator

I love the forum and the ability to ask questions. read the responses, response to others question. It would be so Benificial and rewarding to be in presence of a fellow spiritual satanist or in a coven, but I have no idea how to meet another SS , much less a coven. Any help regarding my situation. HAIL SATAN, all the gods of hell, and bless all my fellow satanists.

AskSatanOperator said:
I love the forum and the ability to ask questions. read the responses, response to others question. It would be so Benificial and rewarding to be in presence of a fellow spiritual satanist or in a coven, but I have no idea how to meet another SS , much less a coven. Any help regarding my situation. HAIL SATAN, all the gods of hell, and bless all my fellow satanists.

I definitely agree... I'm fairly new and would love the wisdom of a seasoned Spiritual Satanist. Maybe sometime soon this will come about 💫

JoS is a coven. So there is no need to look further.

Being part of another coven offline is out of question for most people as most people are not realiable and experienced enough. Both of the aforementioned have to be anchored into ones being before other covens can become a reality in a constructive manner.

It is not unheard that group of people are lead astray by malicious actors, or otherwise inviting unnecessary danger. There are many people hostile to us and our ideas at the moment.

But if anyone is to be part of a coven, then asking around here is not what is done. One would know otherwise, with certainty.

I dedicated my life to father and I am not a malicious or dangerous threat to my fellow satanists. I, and the other respondent, totally feel privileged to communicate with others on the forum. Are point is there is no substitute for being in the presence of someone when studying and taking in knowledge and finding personal support. I honestly feel your response was disrespectful to me, the other ss, and to father Satan. HAIL SATAN

Soldier of satan said:
I dedicated my life to father and I am not a malicious or dangerous threat to my fellow satanists. I, and the other respondent, totally feel privileged to communicate with others on the forum. Are point is there is no substitute for being in the presence of someone when studying and taking in knowledge and finding personal support. I honestly feel your response was disrespectful to me, the other ss, and to father Satan. HAIL SATAN
There is no slightest of disrespect, but a realistic view of current situation. Read it again carefully as it seems that the point as whole was missed.

Rhoosychik said:
I definitely agree... I'm fairly new and would love the wisdom of a seasoned Spiritual Satanist. Maybe sometime soon this will come about 💫
There are plenty of valuable members here whose advice can be searched and read freely at any given time.

I read it probably ten times before I responded. Best to say we have a different interpretation of its meaning.

Soldier of satan said:
I read it probably ten times before I responded. Best to say we have a different interpretation of its meaning.
Just to clear the confusion up, there was no reference to the original poster or others in particular, but a general view of the reality of new people mingling in groups outside of the moderation of these forums. Having made observations for almost three years I can say with certainty that feeling a privilege toward something would not constitute a person being competent about their own safety from those who wish to harm. This is why almost exclusively it is recommended against seeking or joining groups that expose one's real identity and remains an avenue for those who do not need to ask about this subject but act on their own when the time is right.

I am getting confused. The only people I would like to study with in the physical senses is with a individual/s who are SS's. I do not feel that puts me in any danger from are enemies. ( Personally I do not fear our enemies. Every night in the ritual I do to father Satan I ask for his protection from our enemies. Combine that with my dedication to father Satan and knowing the truth and daily increasing my knowledge I feel the strength to direct my life as father Satan has given us SS's the freedom to) the forum is fantastic and communicating with fellow SS 's is priceless. My best comparison to studying physically with another SS is when covid closed the schools. Yes the students were able to be schooled online and virtually and communicate with their teacher and classmates. But every mental health expert, teacher, student, and parent realized there is no substitution for students be in the classroom and personally interacted with their teachers and classmates. I think two SS's studying together in person who bring total joy and happiness to FATHER SATAN.

Soldier of satan said:
I am getting confused. The only people I would like to study with in the physical senses is with a individual/s who are SS's. I do not feel that puts me in any danger from are enemies. ( Personally I do not fear our enemies. Every night in the ritual I do to father Satan I ask for his protection from our enemies. Combine that with my dedication to father Satan and knowing the truth and daily increasing my knowledge I feel the strength to direct my life as father Satan has given us SS's the freedom to) the forum is fantastic and communicating with fellow SS 's is priceless. My best comparison to studying physically with another SS is when covid closed the schools. Yes the students were able to be schooled online and virtually and communicate with their teacher and classmates. But every mental health expert, teacher, student, and parent realized there is no substitution for students be in the classroom and personally interacted with their teachers and classmates. I think two SS's studying together in person who bring total joy and happiness to FATHER SATAN.

I definitely agree with you and share the same sentiment...but I also understand the point of keeping our identity hidden to not expose someone else or put ourselves in a vulnerable situation.
So my question is, nobody on here has ever met anyone else they didn't already know?
This is just my thought and feeling... covens can be united in person and if the energy is correct from the leader then I could only imagine how enormous the combined energy could be when guided and directed appropriately.
Some people work well off others energy and if they are true spiritual Satanists I don't believe father Satan would oppose. Other people prefer to be alone and aren't comfortable, that's understandable and those are the ideal candidates to remain sole. However I believe energies call to one another and it's only right to unite those energies that have dedicated to Satanas and SS....
I've been a spiritual Satanist for about 2 years (dedication wise) but the moment I was introduced to Spiritual Satanism I instantly knew I was a SS way before I was ever introduced!
Anyhow if anyone with a significant amount of time being a SS and is fully dedicated to Satanas if you. Could kindly give some advice, suggestions, wisdom, anything whether in favor or not...Thank you!
AVE SATANAS 🖤

Rhoosychik said:
but I also understand the point of keeping our identity hidden to not expose someone else or put ourselves in a vulnerable situation.

You did not understand, otherwise you would not have sought physical meetings with other SS and/or covens.

You should trust the gods. Don't say you are a SS and don't look for pseudo covens. No real SS would accept such things. Everything you need is on Jos.

Gods do not "oppose" anything, you are free to do what you want if that is your will.

They warn you, successively it becomes your problem.

I completely understand why SS's want to keep their identity masked from those who are not SS's. Their exposure could result in retailiation in many forms from our enemies. As SS's we our all United as one and our love, commitment, and service to FATHER SATAN is unbreakable. I would never do anything to expose a fellow SS's to our foes. I do have difficulty concentrating when studying and for me personally it would be of great benefit and comfort to find one fellow SS to study with. I do pray to father Satan to help me concentrate and learn and understand all the knowledge he provides to as well as the knowledge our high priests and fellow SS's make known. I also have to acknowledge I personally do not try to hide to others I am a spiritual satanist. I have four tattoos on each arm, completely visible, which clearly identify I am a satanist. I feel honored and previleged to be dedicated to our creator and God and that is my personnel way to express it. Surprisingly I have only had two people in the years I have had them ask me about them. Maybe they fear me because they have been so indoctrinated and brainwashed by the hideous bible and false religions ( Christianity, Islam, and judism) who have portrayed our loving creator as a evil murderous and human hating monster. If only they knew it is the one whom they worship, filthy Jehovah and allah, who are the true evil. I wish more people asked about my tattoos so i could encourage them to Google the website j.o.s and hopefully they could discover that Satan is our true creator and God.

Soldier of satan said:

The danger comes from someone who pretends to be an SS and who wants to discover the identity of real SS, in order to dox them or expose them somehow.

You are welcome to make a study thread and ask someone to study and discuss specific pages. It is just going outside of this, such as meeting in person, over video chat, phone, etc which exposes you more and more to someone.

Also, in regards to your protection, make sure you are able to make your own aura of protection as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back