Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #960: Blacklist.

AskSatanOperator

Would it be an idea to have a pinned ''Blacklist/Known trolls'', at the top of the JoS.666 forum?

Back in the days when I first came to this forum and made a post, a troll wrote another post about me that actually made me feel kinda bad & that JoS wasn't the right place for me. I actually stayed away for a very long time before returning later on.
When I returned I experienced that some of you guys actually can be friendly, and after researching the user who posted about me I could see he was a troll who achieved exactly what they wanted. - Me leaving..

Due to this past experience I'm very careful with users, and sometimes I look at a 1-2 month's old account with 200/400 posts - Just thinking ''are you a troll trying to gain trust by pumping up your post count, should I really take advice from you''? - Not that account age/post count should be something to blacklist people over, but you get the point.

Would it be an idea to have a pinned ''Blacklist/Known trolls'', at the top of the JoS.666 forum?
Re: Wall of Shame ideas
Korpi said:
Bad actors can use this list as a way to better their tactics.
To know when one must stop posting, and make a new one.
In practicality, it serves as a system of "Infiltration Feedback".
Also, as a "Badge of Honour" of sorts that puts "it" on a pedestal. To be seen by all.
Rather than prevention, it becomes motivation.
Upon return, it seeks lower than before.

A liar's "mountain". Where it does not climb, but digs below.
The depth of which extend as far as the delusion.
The liar not only digs a grave, but lays the path for more to die atop it.
In time, the corpse pile is so large, it protrudes out the ground, above the surface.
The smell alone infecting all who inhale it. The grass withers and dies, the soil drained of its nutrients.
While none the wiser, one has seeded disorder.
Clean up is possible, but at the expense of time and resources.

Any chance for chaos, is an opportunity for the rotten.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back