Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #961: How should I handle this?

AskSatanOperator

So theres this sephardic jew, he doesn't admit he is one. But its obvious the way he acts and some of his features. so there are many of them out there, but I try not to let them get to me. however today this one got personal with me and a relative. he told us if we die no one will miss us and said a bunch of other stuff. now i admit i can be pretty vocal about not liking jews, i dont go to great extent how much hate i have for them for obvious reasons. and i never talk about satanism either. just basically calling out jews. never really have too many problems doing that.
however this fool got me really mad today he got personal. i didn't say anything back because there were other people around. i dont like calling attention like that.
How can I curse him? I'm not advanced like at all, still beginner. if i do rtrs should i have him in mind? does he feel that energy or what are ways to deal with him? i want him to suffer and have no idea I'm behind it. he's always been fake as fuck, he believes hes better than everyone, he got so in my face today. I wish he was the one to leave no one would miss him...

On the Satanic Witchcraft page in the beginner's section is this:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

When doing FRTR, you can imagine its energy being destroyed.

AskSatanOperator said:
So theres this sephardic jew, he doesn't admit he is one. But its obvious the way he acts and some of his features. so there are many of them out there, but I try not to let them get to me. however today this one got personal with me and a relative. he told us if we die no one will miss us and said a bunch of other stuff. now i admit i can be pretty vocal about not liking jews, i dont go to great extent how much hate i have for them for obvious reasons. and i never talk about satanism either. just basically calling out jews. never really have too many problems doing that.
however this fool got me really mad today he got personal. i didn't say anything back because there were other people around. i dont like calling attention like that.
How can I curse him? I'm not advanced like at all, still beginner. if i do rtrs should i have him in mind? does he feel that energy or what are ways to deal with him? i want him to suffer and have no idea I'm behind it. he's always been fake as fuck, he believes hes better than everyone, he got so in my face today. I wish he was the one to leave no one would miss him...

One simple method to get your revenge without much effort is doing the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR while focusing on him, channeling all the hatred towards him.

You shouldn't even be talking with this vermin in the first place, though. Arguing or even interacting with them serves no purpose whatsoever. Just do your RTRs, do what you have to do behind the scenes and keep a low profile. I don't know where you live, but in most countries you can go to jail for telling the truth about the jews. It's considered racism. Don't draw attention to yourself.

I was reading about The Commandments of Satan and this line stuck out to me that I thought you might benefit from reading:

"I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE."
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.

Source: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back