Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #956: sensitive

AskSatanOperator

hello dear family

this may sound silly but every time i read something, almost anything, about the gods or father satan, i immediately begin to cry for some reason. i’ve been wondering why exactly this happens to me, it’s been like this ever since i’ve found the jos and i can’t control it. even when i just talk to father satan or the gods i begin to cry xD

does anyone maybe know why that happens?

Maybe it is your mind and body responding with tears of joy. When one finds out who are true God and creator is, father Satan, and gods of hell, it brings such a feeling of happiness and bliss into ones life we react in different ways.

I also cry when i pray to Shiva this is just a sign of the gods connection with you.you yearn to be with them again thats all and they are calling you to be with them this is a very good sign they are with you

It could be a subconscious trigger, something unresolved you brought with you from a past life, or just bad programming from this life.

Meditate on this and ask yourself without any preconceptions why you feel that way, and what causes you to feel that way, and do not fear the answer. It may not come to you instantly but just stay with it and you will get clues and eventually all will be revealed.

I wrote an article on the subconscious if you are interested, just click it on my signature.

AskSatanOperator said:
hello dear family

this may sound silly but every time i read something, almost anything, about the gods or father satan, i immediately begin to cry for some reason. i’ve been wondering why exactly this happens to me, it’s been like this ever since i’ve found the jos and i can’t control it. even when i just talk to father satan or the gods i begin to cry xD

does anyone maybe know why that happens?

Hi, I'm not able to offer a solution, but I can COMPLETELY relate. The exact same things happens to me...choked up emotional and watery eyes. My thought is it happens because Spiritual Satanisms depth reached my soul...although I wish I could contain such strong feelings, I believe the energy produced from the emotions reaches Father Satan and that is comfort enough. I also believe it means I need to study and practice more so that these emotions can be transformed into another form of powerful energy needed to do work and ultimately defeat these disgusting judios (jews). I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, keep strong optimism that you will turn the energy from that emotion into a powerful tool against our enemies.

Ave Satanas 🪄

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back