Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #955: Vaccine

Most of them may not die but a lot of them could have health issues as this thing is proven nasty. However severe that is, it depends on the batch, the type of injection (the mRNA one is the worst compared with the adenovirus variety) and their own body's defenses. Any Satanist who took this can reverse its effects easily.

Take some things with a grain of salt when the internet or when members here get hysterical.

Any vaccine development team is going to have many different people, but Pfizer's CEO is one.

Karnonnos said:
Most of them may not die but a lot of them could have health issues as this thing is proven nasty. However severe that is, it depends on the batch, the type of injection (the mRNA one is the worst compared with the adenovirus variety) and their own body's defenses. Any Satanist who took this can reverse its effects easily.

Take some things with a grain of salt when the internet or when members here get hysterical.

Any vaccine development team is going to have many different people, but Pfizer's CEO is one.

Furthermore, I bet a vast majority of vaccines were placebos; otherwise, the Jews wouldn't of been able to hide the fact that is has side effects. I would go as for to say they knew exactly what % of the COVID 19 vax was real and what was not.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Karnonnos said:

Furthermore, I bet a vast majority of vaccines were placebos; otherwise, the Jews wouldn't of been able to hide the fact that is has side effects. I would go as for to say they knew exactly what % of the COVID 19 vax was real and what was not.

Someone here posted something (I can't find it right now) referencing how specific batch numbers and bar codes of vaccines apparently caused fatalities, while others apparently had zero effects, so that wouldn't shock me.

A friend of mine who studies biochemistry claimed to me that the dosages with this have all been nonstandardized, vague and barely inspected since the start so it could just be incompetence too. This was all seemingly for propaganda and I doubt the enemy gives a fuck what they do to accomplish it so that is also a possibility.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back