Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #954: I dont know how to deal with schizophrenia

AskSatanOperator

My IQ level was exposed 220 in when I was 10 also I have abilities like to see auras and chakras I'm an SS since when I was 15 but I have Disabbilities like Borderline and Schizophrenia I Recovered 2 psychosis in my life But today 2023 03 23 I saw the craziest psychosis in my life It started with My mercury hitted Centaurus in Wendesday after that I started realize Humans like monkeys apes and gorillas this shit drived me crazy like for 6 hours (still countinin in slighty) I tried Empty Hole Meditation but I was in school so it drived like 20 minutes Im writing here bec I trust to satanism please dont make fun with me Im in serious situation right know Sorry for my bad english btw

Buddy it's sad to see your situation what i would suggest is to go to a good Psychiatrist and take medication first to control your problem then i would suggest to do anulom vilom for as long as you can and daily increase bit by bit what this will do it will balance your energies heal your brain and also balance your Ida and pingala in my case i had a very overactive Ida and underactive pingala by doing this exercise i have gained some control over my life rest you ask others about mantras and stuff about the sun squares and Neptune etc i also have schizophrenia and a comparatively high IQ too i understand your situation but you have to fight for yourself and ask the gods for help you also have to see your natal chart and do the things accordingly

AskSatanOperator said:
My IQ level was exposed 220 in when I was 10 also I have abilities like to see auras and chakras I'm an SS since when I was 15 but I have Disabbilities like Borderline and Schizophrenia I Recovered 2 psychosis in my life But today 2023 03 23 I saw the craziest psychosis in my life It started with My mercury hitted Centaurus in Wendesday after that I started realize Humans like monkeys apes and gorillas this shit drived me crazy like for 6 hours (still countinin in slighty) I tried Empty Hole Meditation but I was in school so it drived like 20 minutes Im writing here bec I trust to satanism please dont make fun with me Im in serious situation right know Sorry for my bad english btw

I would recommend going to a psychiatrist. Ask the Gods for a psychiatrist to help you and write you the right medication.

And I recommend a lot of hatha yoga also.

You can do an "emotional healing working" from Lydias list of affirmations, See if that works.

Vibrate; WUNJO(or its varations such as VIN)
40 or 88x times,

affirm; 9x " in a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [ WUNJO or variation of]
are totally and completly healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain forever". good luck bro.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back