Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #953: Urgent help

AskSatanOperator

For reasons I won't mention, I walked away from Satanism and now I want to go back; because I understood that I need Satan and the Gods and that it was a mistake to walk away.

My doubts are:

1) Can I make a new Rite of Dedication?

2) I don't know how I can help Father Satan and the Gods, so can I ask them to show me what I can do?

3) I only have one request to Father Satan and the Gods and that is to help me destroy my enemies. When I go to ask them for help, can I tell them to show me what I can do for them as a thank you?

4) I am chanting the name of Father Satan and some Gods as mantras. Is it wrong to do this?

5) There were names of some of the Gods that just came to mind. What can it be?

1. You don't need to re-dedicate. Just don't go along with lies again.

2. Give the Gods energy or do something for them, its meant to be a mutual relationship.

3. Be wary about certain God names, stick to the ones listed on the JoS. Some like Kali relate to uncontrollable energy.

AskSatanOperator said:
For reasons I won't mention, I walked away from Satanism and now I want to go back; because I understood that I need Satan and the Gods and that it was a mistake to walk away.

My doubts are:

1) Can I make a new Rite of Dedication?

2) I don't know how I can help Father Satan and the Gods, so can I ask them to show me what I can do?

3) I only have one request to Father Satan and the Gods and that is to help me destroy my enemies. When I go to ask them for help, can I tell them to show me what I can do for them as a thank you?

4) I am chanting the name of Father Satan and some Gods as mantras. Is it wrong to do this?

5) There were names of some of the Gods that just came to mind. What can it be?

4) No, but if you are vibrating the name of some God that you don't know how to vibrate correctly and a bad feeling arises, stop immediately.

5) Sure God may be trying to contact you or it is just your mind. How to know if it is really one of the gods? just talk to him/her, if it is you can probably get an answer back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back