Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #946: When i Breath gold energy i become sick with fever

I believe you are invoking elemental fire energy. Possibly accidentally, but you are having the symptom of this. Are you invoking sunlight directly? Are you feeling the heat when you do this?

Invoking elemental energies could be very uncomfortable, especially if you are not used to it. Fire energy could cause your body to become extremely hot. Air energy could cause very bad nervousness and anxiety. Earth energy can cause you to become very stagnant and make it difficult to move or do anything. Water energy could make you more emotional. All of them could be uncomfortable but fire is the most dangerous.

Even as a beginner, you could do some breaths of an elemental energy to get a feeling for it. But you have to be very careful. Only do maximum of 7 breaths, or less than that. And it is a good idea to immediately breathe them back out again. Do not just keep trying to invoke it until you feel something because it is most likely that you will not feel anything while you are doing it. The effects of this invocation may be felt hours later, even like 10 or 12 hours later. And all of it could hit very suddenly all at once. This is how it was for me when I was new and trying these. And if you accidentally invoke more than you planned to, it can be extremely uncomfortable when it does hit you. Even 7 breaths is a very large amount when you do the visualizations the way the instructions say.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back