Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #945: My identity

AskSatanOperator

Strangely anyone gets to know me calls me witch.
I know I'm weird at times but I still have a good heart
I know I have another identity
How do I manifest her on purpose

AskSatanOperator said:
Strangely anyone gets to know me calls me witch.
I know I'm weird at times but I still have a good heart
I know I have another identity
How do I manifest her on purpose

If you are a shy person who cannot be yourself in front of other people this is normal and happens a lot, you can try programming your aura or doing some work.

But if they are saying this to hurt you and now you want to mold yourself to fit in with them, don't listen to these kinds of people, they are empty people trying to hurt intelligent people because they know they are inferior.
Listen, I've always been "weird" my whole life, I've heard it many, many times, I cried for receiving this kind of comment, once my father told me "to be different is good", we are different, we are weird but in a good way, we shouldn't take it to a bad side when someone points that out, it can be difficult but later you will understand. You have personality, hobbies, you don't need to change to fit what they want, in the end they are just jealous and that you are not programmed by social media where everyone is and talks the same, don't worry, like you said, you are a good person, ignore them. I don't know if that answers your question.

We all have one mind and one personality, but this personality can have many facets to it. If you feel a part of your personality is suppressed meditation can help you find out why and bring it back out. Be yourself and don't let others suppress you. As for literally feeling you have two different personalities or feeling like two different people this is not healthy and is a form of mental illness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back