Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #944: Black magic

AskSatanOperator

So there is this person I love and based on the signs I've seen it seems like we are meant for each other but I failed miserably at getting her too talk too me i got a tarot reading saying someone was using black magic too keep us apart I don't want too blame any 3rd party as it's her fault for being a bitch and also my fault for not knowing how too start conversations without sounding like a creep but one day I did see her best friend at my work drive through we briefly smiled at each other she is pretty but also I noticed a quite Jewish looking nose not trying too make bizarre jew suspicions but any ideas on counteracting black magic and do you believe our magic could make this imaginary relationship work against the odds

AskSatanOperator said:
So there is this person I love and based on the signs I've seen it seems like we are meant for each other but I failed miserably at getting her too talk too me i got a tarot reading saying someone was using black magic too keep us apart I don't want too blame any 3rd party as it's her fault for being a bitch
:shock: She's not a bitch for not wanting anything to do with you, And if she really liked you she would have spoken. Under black magic, you can continue your routine, creating an aura of protection, reinforcing with Uruz algiz Sowilo https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#KENAZ

Don't forget to rtr to ward off potential parasites/Jews:https://evilgoy.com/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

AskSatanOperator said:
So there is this person I love and based on the signs I've seen it seems like we are meant for each other but I failed miserably at getting her too talk too me i got a tarot reading saying someone was using black magic too keep us apart I don't want too blame any 3rd party as it's her fault for being a bitch and also my fault for not knowing how too start conversations without sounding like a creep but one day I did see her best friend at my work drive through we briefly smiled at each other she is pretty but also I noticed a quite Jewish looking nose not trying too make bizarre jew suspicions but any ideas on counteracting black magic and do you believe our magic could make this imaginary relationship work against the odds
Dude... Just make peace. And you shall be free..try to invest in prostitute but legally.

Please don't take offense, but I encourage you to reflect on your behavior and consider stepping out of your fantasy world. Real life does not always align with our dreams. And feeding this kind of fantasy in your own mind, is not healthy and will hurt you a lot.

You may believe that you and her were meant to be together, but have you examined your synastry and explored astrological compatibility? That's how you see whether a relationship is fated and fully compatible, or not. If you are unfamiliar with these concepts, it's best not to make assumptions that could lead to pain for you and the women involved.

Your astrological setup may be responsible for your current mindset, Neptune rules over delusions, fantasies, and platonic love.

If you had a tarot reading from someone else, be cautious about taking it too seriously. Most individuals providing these services have no idea of what they are doing and may only be seeking to take your money.

You acknowledged that your communication skills were not sufficient to get her interest. Rather than forcing her to be with you, focus on developing yourself into someone who is genuinely valuable to her life. This means improving your confidence and communication abilities, as well as investing time and effort into personal growth.

Going to the gym, building up your physical strength and confidence, changing your style, and improving your diet are all tangible ways to enhance your self-image and become more attractive to potential partners. Additionally, working on your body language and communication skills can help you better express yourself and connect with women on a deeper level. Investing time in reading books and seeking out other resources on communication and self-improvement can also help you become a more interesting person. If you are not meditating everyday, then you also need to do that. You can benefit from Sun squares to boost your confidence and Mercury squares to improve your communication ability.

She is not a bitch or a toy to be played with; she deserves a fulfilling relationship with someone who enhances her life. Would you like to be in a relationship with someone who didn't add value to your life, just for the sake of it?

While you can indeed use magick to spark her interest, if you don't add real value to her life or even communicate effectively with her, she will likely lose interest and may even choose to end the relationship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back