Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #942: Dedication ritual without burning the paper.

AskSatanOperator

Hi, so yesterday (3/20/2023) I did everything in the dedication ritual except burning the paper because I am underage and I can't get access to lighters or candles. Does my dedication still count or does it only count after burning the paper? Can I just burn the paper at a later date or do I need to try and burn it now? Thanks for any help.

Satan and the Gods understand those who are limited by environment, parents, access, etc.
It is what's in your heart that counts.
I suggest doing the dedication in your astral temple. Really take the time to mete out all the details with your astral self. Anything we can do in the physical can be done in the astral. It is as you say, you can also do the dedication physically when you are of independent age.
Do not take unnecessary risks. Stay safe.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, so yesterday (3/20/2023) I did everything in the dedication ritual except burning the paper because I am underage and I can't get access to lighters or candles. Does my dedication still count or does it only count after burning the paper? Can I just burn the paper at a later date or do I need to try and burn it now? Thanks for any help.

The most important thing is your intention. Ritual is important and welcome to the satanic family.

Good luck with your meditations :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back