Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #937: How to recover a broken relationship with an SS ex-partner

AskSatanOperator

After a long distance relationship with another SS the relationship broke up for various reasons.
I had a lot of curses in my soul and connected several enemy entities, several times I was also made to believe that I had a relationship with a goddess and it was always the enemy deceiving me.

In November last year I decided to do a 90 days work to remove the bonds with her and I also made an aura of protection to repel her energy, when I was in the process of removing the bonds and karma many things came to the surface and in a fit of rage I sent her a very rude message venting and unburdening myself.

Now several months later and after finishing the removal of curses and enemy connections, my GD and another demon who is also very close to me tell me that I have to fix it with her.

I don't know how to do it, after removing all the bonds with her and making an aura of protection to repel her energy to avoid connecting with her again, I can't talk to her again by protonmail either.

Isn't this your own mind making a resistance against letting this attachment go? I don't think the Gods would be insisting on who you have friendships with.

Greetings,
It's understandable that you were feeling angry and frustrated during the process of removing bonds and karma. I've been there.

However, now that some time has passed and you've taken steps to protect yourself from negative energy, it may be worth considering whether you want to try to make amends with your former friend. It's important to do this from a place of sincerity and respect for both yourself and the other person.

One option could be to reach out to her and apologize for the hurtful message you sent, and acknowledge the role you played in the relationship's breakdown. It's important to take responsibility for your actions and to avoid immaturely blaming or attacking the other person.

If you're unable to reach her through protonmail, you could try contacting her through another platform or asking HP Cobra if you could do a forum post on the matter. It's possible that she may not be open to reconciliation, but it's worth making the effort to try and clear the air and move forward in a positive way.

Ultimately, the decision to reach out or not is yours, and you should prioritize your own well-being and mental comfort in any future interactions with this person.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:
After a long distance relationship with another SS the relationship broke up for various reasons.
I had a lot of curses in my soul and connected several enemy entities, several times I was also made to believe that I had a relationship with a goddess and it was always the enemy deceiving me.

In November last year I decided to do a 90 days work to remove the bonds with her and I also made an aura of protection to repel her energy, when I was in the process of removing the bonds and karma many things came to the surface and in a fit of rage I sent her a very rude message venting and unburdening myself.

Now several months later and after finishing the removal of curses and enemy connections, my GD and another demon who is also very close to me tell me that I have to fix it with her.

I don't know how to do it, after removing all the bonds with her and making an aura of protection to repel her energy to avoid connecting with her again, I can't talk to her again by protonmail either.

I'm wondering about the wording of "fix it with her". Does it really mean to have a relationship with her, or does it mean to have a positive resolution, ending on good terms? Something for the OP to consider.

If you can't contact her through email, perhaps if there is another SS who knows her new email can help mediate.

The trouble with long-distance relationships is that you can't see them in person to actually know what's what. Body language and feeling the vibes is so essential. Maybe if you knew her in person and hung out in real life everything would be different.

AskSatanOperator said:

If you want to have a relationship with her again then you should first of all apologize to her for the unkind message you wrote. Depending on what it was, it is ultimately up to her whether she wants to have a relationship with you again or not.
If you don't want to contact her through Protonmail then you can use another secure email service or tag her on the forum or ask another SS to send her a message.
You have to keep in mind that a distant relationship with another person has its drawbacks and in case she doesn't want to make friends with you again then you can ask the Gods to introduce you to someone who is right next to you.

Good luck!
Hail Satan forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back