Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #936: What can happen when one stops meditation

AskSatanOperator

I read something that HPS Maxine wrote about what can happen when someone stops meditating. She said it can be a disaster or something if i recall correctly.

What does she mean by this?

the sudden rupture of energy for the brain and for the body in general, when the chi is increased, i had particularly stopped hatha yoga and after including it in my life i can't live a day without it, and i can't not MEDITATE, it feels like WATER, NO YOU CAN STOP IN A HEALTHY WAY

it's like if you manage to reach the maximum of your potential in your current possible, then you STOP?
you will know the notion and something will be missing

nebu said:
i had particularly stopped hatha yoga and after including it in my life i can't live a day without it, and i can't not MEDITATE, it feels like WATER, NO YOU CAN STOP IN A HEALTHY WAY

I also had such a situation. I didn't do yoga for a few days and I had the feeling that I MUST do it. It's like eating - you want to do it and you have to do it.

This is very dangerous. These are some possible effects:

-Depression.
-Loss of vitality.
-Lack of "balance."
-Decreased effectiveness of the immune system.
-Loss of control over one's Destiny.
-Subjugation of the enemy system.
-Inability to defend oneself against "harassment" by grays and/or other entities.
-After physical Death, comes death, the real one. You will be psychic nourishment. The soul is "scanned" and then absorbed. You will become "pillar in the temple of yahweh." The "all one."

This also depends on the levels you are in, when you stop, doing it in the advanced levels, this can be fatal.

AskSatanOperator said:
I read something that HPS Maxine wrote about what can happen when someone stops meditating. She said it can be a disaster or something if i recall correctly.

What does she mean by this?
The same things as one would stop eating or drinking, your shrink and ohhhh... you won't like it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back