Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #930: Selling soul / Illuminati

AskSatanOperator

Hi

Why do celebrities talk about selling their souls to the devil?

And in some songs playing backwards they say they hail Satan. Also, Dora the explorer backwards says hail Satan.

And why do people say the Illuminati worships Satan and preforms rituals/blood sacrifices too him for money and fame?

If Satan is good why does everyone say Hollywood is controlled by Satan and he’s evil?

The jews love to blaspheme Satan using cheap plastic crap and knick knacks.

In any advanced society their nonsense can never replace music, people love music and music is always subconsciously Satanic as it is a Venus attribute like Satan Himself, therefore the conniving long-schnozz has to engineer a good goy-bad goy routine. Anyone with a brain knows yhvh is lame and people largely rejected this pile of putrid crap in the 1960s, so in comes cosplaying Satan instead, 'selling one's soul to the devil' (code for selling one's soul to industry jews like Lyor Cohen), etc.

The music industry is full of very vulnerable people, drug addicts and those on slave contracts. Many are in and out of rehab and can be told and programmed to say anything. Others can be silenced with threats by moguls, which are very real threats.

Endless hoaxes are constructed around this.

The jew that signed Black Sabbath created legal documents to give him all of their royalites and earnings 'in perpetuity' when he signed them. When they asked for more, he threatened to make them all mincemeat via his gangster friends (incidentally their bodyguards). When they left his label, all their assets were repossessed and their album masters were sent to the biggest bootlegger in the USA (also a jew). Countless other acts have experienced this. So who really has the power in the music industry?

Does this shit video by the kabbalah priestess look like anything we talk about here, or is it just regular xian shilling with sex and miscegenation added? Then she goes and does 'Frozen' and tries to look Satanic. LOL!!!!

Adding to what Karnonnos said: Why would an "Ultra Secret Satanic Organization" publicly admit their "Satanic Affliation" to all the masses?

"Why people say...?" - Because they are christian retards and are grasping at straws to present everything they don't like as Satanic. Try to find me an atheist or pagan who says such things.

There are thousands of songs, so of course if you play all of them backwards you will find anything: Satan, Jesus or even "I'm a dumb christian". Christards ignore all the others and just cherry pick those which sound Satanic.

The illuminati only accept rich and powerful people as members, so they don't need to do any rituals for material things or fame.

Celebrities can say all things. Just because they say these doesn't mean they are true. Try to find me scientific proof that you can get rich and famous just by doing a simple ritual. Many people having heard lies about Satanism have tried "selling their souls" and came here disappointed when nothing happened.

The expression "selling your soul" doesn't have to be literal, it can have a metaphorical meaning: doing something shameful or embarrassing that goes against your values so that you can be famous or get a promotion or position.

So when the celebrities say that they "sold their soul to the devil" they could be using it metaphorically to indirectly expose the jews in Hollywood and the music industry to say that these jews forced them to do sexual things or blackmailed them so they can be famous.

The deception of the enemy has layers to it,
the christian masses always blame Satan for everything and can't look past their bible, which was written by a bunch of jews.
The jews of hollywood use Satan as their scapegoat for their atrocities and christians gladly accept this outlook.
It's the same old feeding and blowing up of prejudices against our Gods and Pagan symbols,
but behind the curtain you will not find us, but the jew with it's many masks on, this time wearing it's "Satanic" mask.
Actually they are selling their soul to very negative human-hating entities who are in collaboration with the jews.
We and our Gods/Demons have nothing to do with this negative low-level crap.
It's the same old game of christian and his slave master the jew, tom and jerry.
If we had control of hollywood,
you would see the most beautiful and elevating movies the world has seen and the most pure of human actors.

I mean, they are selling it to Jehovah, not the Devil. Bob Dylan said this. I made a deal with the commander in chief of the world. We can't see him, but he is in this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back