Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #928: What is JOS thoughts on the Law of Attraction and the teachers of it?

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to answer questions. Your answers have been extremely helpful to me. What are your guy's thoughts on the Law of Attraction? I first heard of the Law Of Attraction from Dr.Joseph Murphy, Abraham Hicks, Rev.Ike and Neville Godard. I'm also noticing a lot of "xitians" preachers and motivational social media influencers starting to teach this stuff more and, more which is somewhat funny to me because in the bible it mentions submitting to the god in bible and not exercising your own free will Luke 22:42

ians are preaching it because they know xianity will soon be toast along with their general financial scams and they can rephrase something with some occult weight to it to calvinist bullshit like "this is God's blessing for you :)"

Parts of this are another scam in itself because they know those who 'think positive thoughts' and fail (this is simply an inevitability due to some people's soul blueprint, horrible energies surrounding them, inexperience in any area and bad fated events) will just blame the occult. When jews push a phenomena it is always with garbled information and designed with another goal in mind later.

Obviously the LoA can work on some level - negative emotions tend to disrupt both Magick workings and action towards anything in general. But when is dumping one's savings into volatile stocks for example, negative emotions may be strongly warranted. When you get in a relationship via 'positive thoughts' about someone and their Saturn is squaring your Chart Ruler... the positive thoughts are not going to help you not get fucked. If you jump into a fire and think positive thinking will save you, well, it won't.

There are many things that people are positive about and 'manifest' which are in fact total shit and will ruin them.

AskSatanOperator said:

Law of attraction is basically programming your aura to receive stuff or to get what you want. HP Maxine's article on it (https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html) is much shorter and is easier to understand. You don't need to watch those long law of attraction videos, but to practice the instructions of our High Priest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back